Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Is there a way to see the spurs match thread and other cool moments from the title winning season? And don’t say use the search function 

Edited by Unabomber
Posted
32 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I've been eating pot noodles off the floor in my pants since Sunday

You'd think just off the floor would be bad enough. But from in your pants is even worse! 

  • Haha 1
Posted
13 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Is there a way to see the spurs match thread and other cool moments from the title winning season? And don’t say use the search function 

Good for you. I am still amazed at how we did not fold under the intense pressure. I know we won promotion brilliantly and then the Great Escape but to then win the title when everybody thought we would implode was just so well un Leicester!

Posted
7 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

Good for you. I am still amazed at how we did not fold under the intense pressure. I know we won promotion brilliantly and then the Great Escape but to then win the title when everybody thought we would implode was just so well un Leicester!

Yeah it was by far the most stressful season I have ever seen for us. The more it became a possibility the more intense it got. That’s why only now I want to re live it all as at the time I don’t think it sunk in. Our players and manager and staff deserve enormous credit for seeing out that title. Incredible.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah it was by far the most stressful season I have ever seen for us. The more it became a possibility the more intense it got. That’s why only now I want to re live it all as at the time I don’t think it sunk in. Our players and manager and staff deserve enormous credit for seeing out that title. Incredible.

Opposite for me, stressful for 2015, was so down after Liverpool on Boxing Day (helped by the fact I was completely wrecked) and Bournemouth home draw on New Year’s Day. But after the 3-0 win against Stoke in late jan I knew we would win it. Booked Monday may 16 off work whilst walking out of that game for the trophy parade I was that confident 

Edited by grobyfox1990
  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Opposite for me, stressful for 2015, was so down after Liverpool on Boxing Day (helped by the fact I was completely wrecked) and Bournemouth home draw on New Year’s Day. But after the 3-0 win against Stoke in late jan I knew we would win it. Booked Monday may 16 off work whilst walking out of that game for the trophy parade I was that confident 

Wow nice. I just couldn’t believe it until it actually happened. Sunderland away was a big one though and made me believe. That Everton home game was ****ing epic and one of the best days of my life.

  • Like 2
Posted

Don't do it! You're only going to remind yourself of how we went from a squad resembling a Hobnob that can withstand the heat in high pressure situations. To today, a Rich Tea biscuit that falls apart at the first sign of pressure and leaves a load of shite at the bottom of your cup. 

Posted
34 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Don't do it! You're only going to remind yourself of how we went from a squad resembling a Hobnob that can withstand the heat in high pressure situations. To today, a Rich Tea biscuit that falls apart at the first sign of pressure and leaves a load of shite at the bottom of your cup. 

Hobnob Average age 29/30 & Rich Tea Average age 23/24 

Posted
52 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Don't do it! You're only going to remind yourself of how we went from a squad resembling a Hobnob that can withstand the heat in high pressure situations. To today, a Rich Tea biscuit that falls apart at the first sign of pressure and leaves a load of shite at the bottom of your cup. 

Get a spoon out rookie.

Posted
16 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Can you still pick up the title winning season DVD from the Fan Store?

I bought mine in summer 2016, still not opened it! One for the grandkids I think. There’s loads on eBay last I looked 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...