Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Man United Away - Currently April 2nd

I think we're a couple of weeks away from knowing if this is moved for TV or not... 

But I am looking for 2 tickets for this when they go on sale. Is anyone able to please help?  Trying to line this up nice and early if possible. 

I have bought off people on here before so I'm trustworthy for quick payment 😅

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

It’s champions league week the midweek after this fixture. I expect all the English clubs to get through so it will depend on who’s playing on the Tues and weds 

Well the fixtures will be out before CL teams are through so they will try to avoid Sunday games for CL teams I would imagine. Or they would move games last min.

On 19/02/2022 at 21:50, Dan LCFC said:

This apparently can't be Sunday, so it'll be the next worst thing of early Saturday.

Manchester marathon Sunday apparently and CL probably rules out Monday so yep we are getting 12.30 sat surely. Unless they are remotely nice and we get the 5.30 

• Like 1

On 18/02/2022 at 20:35, Stevosevic said:

I think we're a couple of weeks away from knowing if this is moved for TV or not... 

But I am looking for 2 tickets for this when they go on sale. Is anyone able to please help?  Trying to line this up nice and early if possible. 

I have bought off people on here before so I'm trustworthy for quick payment 😅

Looks like this is the late kick off on thr Saturday. 

Is anybody able to please help me with tickets when they go on sale? 😀

7 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Can’t see this going to members again.. :unsure: what’s the best route to the ground from Piccadilly I’m assuming as it’s 3 or so miles ain’t it? I’ve driven it before but would rather not if I can help it 

Tram.

I always use tram for both Manchester aways, easy.

Edited by Fox92