Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Roma away (Travel Plans) 5th May

4 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Scholars is sound
not as busy as shamrock 

3 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Scholars building up very nicely

all The old chants going off

44 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

In. Taxi on the way to the ground now

traffics horrendous 

I wouldn’t be waiting for the busses 

29 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Walking now

taxi dropped us off where we shouldn’t be

walking at least a mile patella to the river now before we can ctosss 

20 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

If you walk far enough with the river on your left, then there’s a bridge you can cross which we just have 

8 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Don’t cross the river On your own

got spotted 😂

I feel like I'm there with you.

No need to let us know when you go for a piss though :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Anyone who’s been to other European aways, how did the Roma home atmosphere compare to others. This was my first and it was definitely something I’ll remember forever despite the result.  

Legia different level. Rennes was incredible considered the size of the crowd. Personally I thought it was exactly as expected - a lot of their chanting isn’t intimidating by Italian standards. 

Was having a great night until the game. Then the trouble with the police killed the whole away end. 

Had an incident of someone with a flare who had a mate what flung it with no proper aim. Hit a fellow City fan. That kicked off quite badly. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Trev3939 said:

Anyone who’s been to other European aways, how did the Roma home atmosphere compare to others. This was my first and it was definitely something I’ll remember forever despite the result.  

Brilliant, until we started bossing possession in the second half. Legia Warsaw this season

will always be number one in my book

46 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Brilliant, until we started bossing possession in the second half. Legia Warsaw this season

will always be number one in my book

Agree,  Legia was an amazing atmosphere,  deafening.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
8 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Legia different level. Rennes was incredible considered the size of the crowd. Personally I thought it was exactly as expected - a lot of their chanting isn’t intimidating by Italian standards. 

Was having a great night until the game. Then the trouble with the police killed the whole away end. 

Had an incident of someone with a flare who had a mate what flung it with no proper aim. Hit a fellow City fan. That kicked off quite badly. 

So to confirm all that bother was between city fans? We couldn't work out what the hell was going, thought at first some Roma had got in but now thinking the guy in black was undercover and the big guy in red, they seemed to enjoy wading in. Whole thing went on for ages.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
9 hours ago, Trev3939 said:

All have been wonderfully different and brilliant for various reasons. Bit like choosing your favourite child, impossible for me, all were fab.

2 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

So to confirm all that bother was between city fans? We couldn't work out what the hell was going, thought at first some Roma had got in but now thinking the guy in black was undercover and the big guy in red, they seemed to enjoy wading in. Whole thing went on for ages.

Two incidents. 

The heavy batoning looked to be between plain clothes police with stewards

and City fans first. Then the armoured police turned up and just went on and on. 

The second incident was between City fans after some idiot flung a flare which hit a city fan