Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Roma away (Travel Plans) 5th May

1 hour ago, SeanInRome said:

Via della conciliazione 2

This Is where I’ll be tomorrow from 3pm and if you need the ticket printed just send it through the mail.

Check-in time latest 5.15 for my buses but only approximately 20 spots left 

Ok. Don't worry about it, I don't we are getting the tour so we will try get it printed elsewhere. Thanks very much though 

• Like 1

Guest Fox-66
5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

In here 

Got the game on. 

I went to both places but didn’t see anybody I knew so I went to the Vatican and guess what? The  Holy Father doesn’t  have BT Sport so I can’t even watch it with him. 

I gave him a website url and suggested we watch it illegally but he said that would be  a sin and we would go straight to hell! 🔥🔥🔥

So I told him I’ve already been there and spoke about the time we had Ian Holloway as manager. 😞

i hate it when people come over or self righteous, so 5 Live it will be. 

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Further to previous my gaff won't entertain a load of us tipping in late after the game drop off at Termini. Anyone with better shouts do share.

In the hotel at 5 to 1, long day but finally here!

Booking.com already pre authorised half of my payment so I have 60 extra euros for beer tokens and very limited time to drink it with. What a result.

The other bit of me is telling me to put it towards tirana and enjoy pepsis tomorrow instead.

Never planned for us to get this far but I'm too far gone to turn back now.

Roll on 9pm!

5 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Definitely Rome’s most expensive bar. Finnegans is closed so try Abbey Theatre,Druids Den or Fiddles Elbow for good drinks and service 

Druids Den and then Fiddlers Elbow have always been my favourite gaffs in Rome. Small and cosy.

We once got interviewed by Ray Stubbs in the Druids Den before an England game. Never got shown, too much good natured swearing. He actually was a decent laugh.

Currently drinking in a piazza in Pisa awaiting the 0223 to Roma! Arrived at midnight. 

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, blurryface said:

In the hotel at 5 to 1, long day but finally here!

Booking.com already pre authorised half of my payment so I have 60 extra euros for beer tokens and very limited time to drink it with. What a result.

The other bit of me is telling me to put it towards tirana and enjoy pepsis tomorrow instead.

Never planned for us to get this far but I'm too far gone to turn back now.

Roll on 9pm!

Forget tirana, just enjoy this first. I'll be disappointed if any of that 60 euros is left.

The 6:15 out Luton to Naples seems to be very blue this morning and a very quick rendition of we’re on our way!!! Someone needs to paint the plane blue and white

ABD7B6FE-E07B-43D3-9D85-B5AB1B97B2CA.jpeg

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

The 6:15 out Luton to Naples seems to be very blue this morning and a very quick rendition of we’re on our way!!! Someone needs to paint the plane blue and white

ABD7B6FE-E07B-43D3-9D85-B5AB1B97B2CA.jpeg

Sorryyyyyy.   May have held the queue up with Easyjets inability to scan my covid pass!!!!     Not much blue but stil a few!!!  Seat 28A  

Flying out solo today from Denmark. Anyway else travelling alone, feel free to message me on WhatsApp +45 2299 4575 or on Messenger https://www.facebook.com/snetuka if you fancy a few beers and need a drinking buddy ;) Land at 15:20, so hope to be at Piazzale delle Canestre around 5-5:15pm if all goes well. Safe travels to everyone flying today

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Scholars was absolutely bouncing last night in that karaoke part 

Class night 

We all got kicked out of there around 5pm police shut the place down lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I heard that 

We didn’t get into Rome until 1030pm

Was full of leicester again though. Some bloke doing karaoke called Mike Hunt 😂

B611EE45-C7C7-4C0D-B656-7F7D55996A85.jpeg

Haha brilliant! We ended up at another Irish bar about ten mins away was decent outside but the place was so small absolute murder getting served. 

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Scholars was absolutely bouncing last night in that karaoke part 

Class night 

Was about the last ones in there before getting kicked out as closing, great pub and great atmosphere. very long day after being being up since 2am for flight from stansted! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Was about the last ones in there before getting kicked out as closing, great pub and great atmosphere. very long day after being being up since 2am for flight from stansted! 

I got kicked out at 2am for smoking 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Was a good thing really though as I’d had more than enough by then

If anyone needs their match ticket printing still, Tobacco/gift shops will do it for you for a couple of Euro

• Like 1