Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katew

Tickets for Southampton 22 May

Hi all, overseas supporter here! Will be in Leicester in May and very keen to go to this game. Not a season ticket holder etc so can’t access priority sales from the club. Will tickets for this game go on general release at some point? If not, what’s the best way to get them? Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Last day of the season. Surely full of corporates, hospitality and guests given there’ll be lots of end of season commercial activities after the game before the players go on holiday 

Also, grassroots football season has stopped, nicer weather. Probably loads of families going to games like these, or people who normally play football on a Saturday/Sunday during the majority of the season.

Once the ticket re-sale platform opens there should be a few more available. At least this game should be actually sold out (or close to). Lately there have been lots of empty seats from STH's not going.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Sorry mate only just seen this. How much you want for the pair?

Apologies I didn't really do a good job of saying what I meant, nothing new there. 

I'll just be listing them on the resale through the club as its 2 season tickets so not selling myself. 

40 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Apologies I didn't really do a good job of saying what I meant, nothing new there. 

I'll just be listing them on the resale through the club as its 2 season tickets so not selling myself. 

Sure you don't want to just sell for cash, I can walk over and meet at half time tomorrow.

Im guessing from the fact you are back of sk1 you know a few of the UFS lot.

Plenty can vouch for me and I can return tickets to 1 of them after entry.

@Lcfc_lass10

@SemperEadem

@Sol thewall Bamba

Have all done me favours and vice versa over the years.

Drop me a message if you want to sort.

No problem if not.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Sure you don't want to just sell for cash, I can walk over and meet at half time tomorrow.

Im guessing from the fact you are back of sk1 you know a few of the UFS lot.

Plenty can vouch for me and I can return tickets to 1 of them after entry.

@Lcfc_lass10

@SemperEadem

@Sol thewall Bamba

Have all done me favours and vice versa over the years.

Drop me a message if you want to sort.

No problem if not.

Hi mate. 

Fully trust you pal but I'm not there tonight and dont live in the city so won't be in before the Soton game so resale platform is the only way I'll be selling them. 

Nothing personal just convenient 

• Like 1

On 10/05/2022 at 11:36, grobyfox1990 said:

Last day of the season. Surely full of corporates, hospitality and guests given there’ll be lots of end of season commercial activities after the game before the players go on holiday 

There aren’t enough corporate seats who interact with players to make that much difference 

it’s sold out because it’s the last game of the season …….and man6 fans appreciate that most of the players have actually tried their hardest to give us another stand out memory  ……. And want to show their appreciation - a defeat would see most fans gone before the lap of dishonour though !