Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Season Ticket Renewal (Price Increase) 2022/23

5 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

I assume it will be done by what is called NFC on your phone therefore making it difficult to share your season ticket as rather than someone else being able to use your card they would need your phone going forwards 

Man City enable you to transfer tickets to 'friends and family', the linked accounts, on website. It seems. So may be possible. 

29 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

I assume it will be done by what is called NFC on your phone therefore making it difficult to share your season ticket as rather than someone else being able to use your card they would need your phone going forwards 

Yeh it will be nfc. So no worries about data, signal blah blah. Just need battery on your phone 

4 hours ago, gp96 said:

If a season ticket holder has passed away is it possible to transfer someone onto their ticket? Thanks in advance for any help. 

According to the season ticket FAQ section on the club website this seems possible. I'm no good at doing links etc. ( too old to learn) , but if you go on to club website click on seasontickets , then 2022/23 season tickets FAQ , question 15 answers your point.It says they are transferable providing the club are notified within 3 months of the death & proof of death certificate is shown., also conformation is required from the executor of the will to say that the person wanted to take over the ticket is entitled to do so.Hope that helps.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, steve555 said:

According to the season ticket FAQ section on the club website this seems possible. I'm no good at doing links etc. ( too old to learn) , but if you go on to club website click on seasontickets , then 2022/23 season tickets FAQ , question 15 answers your point.It says they are transferable providing the club are notified within 3 months of the death & proof of death certificate is shown., also conformation is required from the executor of the will to say that the person wanted to take over the ticket is entitled to do so.Hope that helps.

Hi Steve that's great thanks for pointing it out much appreciated. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, An Away Move said:

Where can we see total points. Was searching earlier and could not find it. Just most recent purchases. 

Lcfc website - tickets - your name in top right corner - personal details

then its underneath 'my profile' 

• Thanks 1

On 17/05/2022 at 09:08, abc said:

"Mobile Ticketing"

I want to opt out and get cards for me and my son. I've not found the "opt out" option on the website yet, If I find it I'll post the location here, if any of you have found it already, can you give me a clue? Ta,

(Love the club, hate the website)

Right just done mine, Fairly straight forward but here is the way to do it if anyone is struggling:-

• From the email LCFC sent, follow the link "CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PREFERENCE FOR YOUR 2022/23 SEASON TICKET"
  • Click on the Yellow "Buy" button.
  • Click on the Blue "Delivery Method Selection".
  • Click on Yellow "Select" button that should appear.
  • Select the quantity of "Season Card" you need, I picked 2 as I look after my Sons and my tickets.
  • Click on Yellow Add to Basket button.
  • I then had to allocate the 2 cards, one to me and the other one to my son by clicking on the black "Owner" names.
  • Scroll down and Click on the Yellow "proceed to checkout"
  • Click on Next.
  • Accept the T&C's
  • Click on the Yellow "Submit" button.
  • All done.

Sorry if I missed it but I remember a few weeks ago there was some talk that they might change how away priority points are worked out and that it would shift away from how long people have had a season ticket and more towards how many away games they actually went to. Did anything come from this or have they just kept it the same? Just seems strange to me that someone who has had a season ticket for say 7/8 years but only goes to 1 or 2 a year is ahead of someone who has had one for 4 years but goes to almost every away game that they can because we all get 50 points per season. I say this as someone who has had a season ticket for 15+ years so it isn't to suit me directly... Thanks

27 minutes ago, gp96 said:

Sorry if I missed it but I remember a few weeks ago there was some talk that they might change how away priority points are worked out and that it would shift away from how long people have had a season ticket and more towards how many away games they actually went to. Did anything come from this or have they just kept it the same? Just seems strange to me that someone who has had a season ticket for say 7/8 years but only goes to 1 or 2 a year is ahead of someone who has had one for 4 years but goes to almost every away game that they can because we all get 50 points per season. I say this as someone who has had a season ticket for 15+ years so it isn't to suit me directly... Thanks

Was talked about but unfortunately looks like there’ll be no change this year.

I would expect it will happen by the time the expansion is completed though. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if i'm being daft but i've looked and can't seem to find the answer.

If you were to choose a mobile ticket for next season, can you hand that over to a friend in the same way you can for a season card?

I'd like to choose mobile because it's better for the environment but I wouldn't like to give up the ability to hand over my ticket to a friend for one off games I can't attend.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Sorry if i'm being daft but i've looked and can't seem to find the answer.

If you were to choose a mobile ticket for next season, can you hand that over to a friend in the same way you can for a season card?

I'd like to choose mobile because it's better for the environment but I wouldn't like to give up the ability to hand over my ticket to a friend for one off games I can't attend.

It looks like you won't be able to from what I've read...

Guest Fox-66
On 17/05/2022 at 07:22, 09bballer said:

It's easy, took less than 3 minutes but I was only moving a single ticket and knew exactly which seat I wanted.

Did you get through on the phone? I've rang 6 times and never even made it to the queuing system?

On 07/06/2022 at 12:43, AKCJ said:

Yeah they seem to want to direct people that can't go through their resale system. I'll just get the card 

I've not done it, but why can't someone ho through their resale system? I was thinking of getting NFC and doing exactly that for games I can't go to?

28 minutes ago, Sean2000 said:

I've not done it, but why can't someone ho through their resale system? I was thinking of getting NFC and doing exactly that for games I can't go to?

They could.

Just when I can't go to games I like to give my ticket to my Dad or brother. I would assume that the club would prefer to resell those tickets to members.