Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Season Ticket Renewal (Price Increase) 2022/23

Anyone here a STH in Fosse Club? If so what time do you need to arrive before k.o? 
I’m based in London and work on Sat mornings until 11:00. Trying to figure out if I can get there before grub is served! If I can’t I obviously won’t bother. 
Would also appreciate any other thoughts on whether it’s worth it as part of overall nice day out match day experience. 

Edited by An Away Move

9 hours ago, josh_baskin said:

So out of curiosity if I renew this year and go down the mobile ticket route how does this work exactly, like a bank card on Apple Pay?

There is a FAQ here. https://www.lcfc.com/news/2620442?dm_i=764A,6CIQ,VAL65,QNBD,1 although they know how it will work they don’t currently know how you will use it to enter the stadium 

How will my mobile ticket work?

At the start of the season, the mobile ticket pass is sent out to those who have opted for a mobile ticket. This pass should not be deleted from your mobile device. 

Once downloaded onto your mobile, your pass will automatically update with the details of the next fixture.

Even if you cannot see the details of the next Premier League fixture, there is no need to be concerned. Your ticket will be loaded in time for the upcoming fixture for you to scan at the turnstiles. However, if you have placed your ticket for re-sale and your ticket has been sold, then you will not receive a ticket for the game.

How do I enter the stadium with my mobile ticket?

TBC 

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1

I watched a video they'd uploaded somewhere saying you'll have to place the back of your phone against the reader - as you would with a contactless payment.

Most other grounds I've been to (except Wembley in the Euros) that use mobile tickets do so by a simple QR code though. 

4 hours ago, TheBear said:

Any Fox Members looking to upgrade to ST, myself and a friend are around the 50 point mark home and away and are hoping to have the chance to upgrade. Anyone know historical points totals allowing members to upgrade?

I applied last year with 29 points, didn't really expect to be successful & wasn't , if i remember correctly people were saying 38 was the cut off point. Got to remember that you get 10 points for renewing so mine had gone up to 39 before season started & now at over 60, so feeling confident for next season.

• Like 2

Guest TheBear
3 hours ago, steve555 said:

I applied last year with 29 points, didn't really expect to be successful & wasn't , if i remember correctly people were saying 38 was the cut off point. Got to remember that you get 10 points for renewing so mine had gone up to 39 before season started & now at over 60, so feeling confident for next season.

All the best mate hope you're successful. I've got 41 home points so hoping that is enough.

3 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

When I clicked on proceed to payment I got this option screen next 

E57BC85D-8389-4DFE-9979-FDA40590EBF0.thumb.jpeg.0c76a57686440e0810fb1fe30fa2331a.jpeg

When I renewed my families five ST, it just went straight to payment, no delivery option?

My confirmatory email says Delivery Method: Not Applicable

This is the 2nd season my lad has had a Junior Membership and he’s racked up a fair few home points now, I didn’t bother entering him for the ballot last season but this season he could have a chance.

Does anybody know the process? I purchased his Membership through my own profile and I can see and manage it when I log in, am I right in thinking I can just enter him into the ballot when it does eventually go live online? 

13 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

When I clicked on proceed to payment I got this option screen next 

E57BC85D-8389-4DFE-9979-FDA40590EBF0.thumb.jpeg.0c76a57686440e0810fb1fe30fa2331a.jpeg

Mine says I'm enrolled for auto renew, but not found the option to ask for cards instead of mobile yet. (using PC)

(Still love the club, Still hate the website).

10 hours ago, BoyJones said:

When I renewed my families five ST, it just went straight to payment, no delivery option?

My confirmatory email says Delivery Method: Not Applicable

42 minutes ago, abc said:

Mine says I'm enrolled for auto renew, but not found the option to ask for cards instead of mobile yet. (using PC)

(Still love the club, Still hate the website).

in this thread it mentions that a email will be sent out tomorrow 

• Thanks 1

Our 2 season tickets are on the Direct Debit scheme currently but its allowing me to renew online and not saying anything such as 'auto renew'.

If I go through the renewal steps, I can select my delivery method, the direct debit payment option.

When it comes to payment, currently we pay the direct debits separately, however if I was to put them on the one card, will the system automatically update and not take a payment from both me and the other ST holder for the same season ticket? (if that makes sense) 

17 minutes ago, gp96 said:

If a season ticket holder has passed away is it possible to transfer someone onto their ticket? Thanks in advance for any help. 

No. Unless you manage to speak to the right person on the right day and they take a liking to you. The rules however say no.

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No. Unless you manage to speak to the right person on the right day and they take a liking to you. The rules however say no.

Thanks mate thought so. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Craig said:

I watched a video they'd uploaded somewhere saying you'll have to place the back of your phone against the reader - as you would with a contactless payment.

Most other grounds I've been to (except Wembley in the Euros) that use mobile tickets do so by a simple QR code though. 

I assume it will be done by what is called NFC on your phone therefore making it difficult to share your season ticket as rather than someone else being able to use your card they would need your phone going forwards 

• Like 1