Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

just me or problem?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Well ...  if you will live on the other side of the planet ..  ;)

Two weeks later a response... still...... i am on the other side of the planet :)lol 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

And this it's like am pressing enter 

There does seem to be an issue with the Samsung browser lately. One solution I've been told is to try turning off 'power saving' function on the phone. Or try Chrome in the meantime.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Mark didn't want to start a new thread but is this a new thing or have I got some intrusive adware on my phone (see pic)? Only saw this type of ad today on here and I understand the site having ads and no problem with it but this type really bugs me especially when there is an 'x' that just directs you to that site and don't delete or collapse the ad. I also end up tapping it as I'm scrolling down the thread.

Screenshot_20230426_171730.jpg

1 hour ago, SeCrEt FoX said:

@Mark didn't want to start a new thread but is this a new thing or have I got some intrusive adware on my phone (see pic)? Only saw this type of ad today on here and I understand the site having ads and no problem with it but this type really bugs me especially when there is an 'x' that just directs you to that site and don't delete or collapse the ad. I also end up tapping it as I'm scrolling down the thread.

Has that only appeared once or more since? Those kind of ads are not supposed to be showing.

On 26/04/2023 at 17:31, SeCrEt FoX said:

Screenshot_20230426_171730.jpg

it-crowd-infected copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone having problems with 'video ads' that show on the threads on here? It may not be this but i'm making a link between it.

Over the last day or so whenever I open a thread, my laptop just freeze's, occasionally the screen goes blank for a couple of second then flashes back, then have to wait a minute or so before I can do anything again (As if my laptops gone into "Not Responding" mode).

Only happening on here so can only assume it's linked to the 'video ads' :dunno: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Have i got some sort of ban... i dont seem to be able to post in a particular thread?

Same. 

No warning points or restrictions either?

It would be helpful to know exactly what rule I've broken. 

On 09/05/2023 at 18:56, Matt said:

Anyone having problems with 'video ads' that show on the threads on here? It may not be this but i'm making a link between it.

Over the last day or so whenever I open a thread, my laptop just freeze's, occasionally the screen goes blank for a couple of second then flashes back, then have to wait a minute or so before I can do anything again (As if my laptops gone into "Not Responding" mode).

Only happening on here so can only assume it's linked to the 'video ads' :dunno: 

@Mark

Having monitored this a further 2 months, it doesn't even seem to be 'video ads' tbh.