Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Championship Season - 2022/2023

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

Their new ground looks decent as well. It's no exaggeration to say that this has transformed their entire future, even if they finish dead last next season. 

And I'm not convinced they will as teams will hate playing at Kenilworth Road.

_108257822_howpowercourtwilllook-a.jpg

That’s the biggest part of it. It will genuinely secure the clubs future. That new stadium will be fast tracked. Sadly won’t have that lighting rig but it is in the centre of Luton 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bilo said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Luton do what Blackpool did a few years back by winning a few shock games early doors and then getting found out after about Christmas. I can't see them staying up, but I equally can't see them being whipping boys.

Why bother..Another 12 months to go..

They have just much to offer has any club,the realised & earnt promotion..

The real PL story goes on & on…The top 6 are not the reason most of 94 clubs

fans go to football..Sky & other media outlets can cream up the big boys,but Luton

Coventry, Burnley ..even 3 clubs being relegated are the rock of football..

Dreams of another Leicester or a Brighton allows them to believe..

Boring Top 6 may leave many a hard football fan cold in truth.

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

That’s the biggest part of it. It will genuinely secure the clubs future. That new stadium will be fast tracked. Sadly won’t have that lighting rig but it is in the centre of Luton 

Where have you read they are scrapping the lights?

1 minute ago, SystonHatter said:

We're not. The updated imagery of the stadium got released on Friday and includes the lighting 'hat' as it's been described.

Good luck today!

stadium-01.jpg

stadium-02.jpeg

stadium-03.jpeg

stadium-04.jpeg

I'm probably being really dumb here but you stated  'Sadly won’t have that lighting rig'

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

I'm probably being really dumb here but you stated  'Sadly won’t have that lighting rig'

That was CosbehFox, not me. They're right though about it being right in the centre of town, as it'll be a 3 minute walk from the train station.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SystonHatter said:

That was CosbehFox, not me. They're right though about it being right in the centre of town, as it'll be a 3 minute walk from the train station.

So I was right I was being dumb:D, apologies for quoting you by mistake.

On 28/05/2023 at 12:07, purpleronnie said:

I stated it - I was referring back to comments by their chairman a while back about the scaling back of the project. Good to see it's going to remain a unique, eye catching design. 

• Like 1