Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, tsmiggy30 said:

When the club talk about getting 1/19 of the season ticket price back, if they sell your ticket. Is that a credit? 

Goes back into your bank account

  • Like 1
Posted

At the moment I want to put my ST seat on the resale platform for every match. However, you only get 3 goes. 

 

I'm going to the Notts match just because its Notts and I want to hurl abuse at them and our club if they down tools again. Hate Monday night matches, hate Sky. 

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, Spudulike said:

At the moment I want to put my ST seat on the resale platform for every match. However, you only get 3 goes. 

 

I'm going to the Notts match just because its Notts and I want to hurl abuse at them and our club if they down tools again. Hate Monday night matches, hate Sky. 

Well i think your sentiment is shared by many, me included lol. But is did not answer my question lol. 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, tsmiggy30 said:

When the club talk about getting 1/19 of the season ticket price back, if they sell your ticket. Is that a credit? 

From the LCFC website: 

 

Does my 1/19th come as a credit, or do I get the money back?

When making your seat available on the Ticket Resale platform, you will be asked to securely enter the account details (sort code, account number and account name) of the bank account into which you would like your refund to be paid. Your refund will not be paid via the original means of payment you used to purchase your Season Ticket.

  • Like 1
Posted
30 minutes ago, zdx said:

From the LCFC website: 

 

Does my 1/19th come as a credit, or do I get the money back?

When making your seat available on the Ticket Resale platform, you will be asked to securely enter the account details (sort code, account number and account name) of the bank account into which you would like your refund to be paid. Your refund will not be paid via the original means of payment you used to purchase your Season Ticket.

Thank you for that .

Posted
10 minutes ago, BirminghamFox said:

I can’t make the Leeds home game… what if I put it up and it doesn’t sell?

I would imagine, quite a few will not make that game. That is the same game, that i am unable to attend. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

I put mine up for Villa as I couldn’t go…. I can now, but it’s not clear how to change it…. Any clues?

I did the same, you go back to the same menu and can uncheck it as listed for resale - only it wont let you if its been sold since you put it up. 

Luckily mine hadn't, but guess depends on how long youi made it available for before it was called off - I only did it couple of days before.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
1 hour ago, BirminghamFox said:

I can’t make the Leeds home game… what if I put it up and it doesn’t sell?

 

58 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

The seat stay empty and you don't get your cut back I believe.

Correct, the club doesn’t give a guarantee that the ticket will sell  

  • Like 1
Posted

Hadn't clocked until now that the Leeds game is on Thursday. Out of the first 5 home games that means 2 will be on a Thursday night and one on Monday night. Bloody nightmare if you travel up from London for games like me and my boys do.  :nono:

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Hadn't clocked until now that the Leeds game is on Thursday. Out of the first 5 home games that means 2 will be on a Thursday night and one on Monday night. Bloody nightmare if you travel up from London for games like me and my boys do.  :nono:

+1 sunday

Posted
2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

At the moment I want to put my ST seat on the resale platform for every match. However, you only get 3 goes. 

Go for the Rodgers approach and leave it too late then cash in the wrong match.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Hadn't clocked until now that the Leeds game is on Thursday. Out of the first 5 home games that means 2 will be on a Thursday night and one on Monday night. Bloody nightmare if you travel up from London for games like me and my boys do.  :nono:

Modern football, init. I drive a 280 mile round trip for each home match and I'm now seriously questioning my commitment to a season ticket. Its just not worth the time and expense to watch a club that appears to have given up. 

 

I think the platform should allow more than 3 resales if matches are moved due to broadcasting commitments. The club won't give any consideration to travelling fans when they can resell their seat at full price. Nice little earner. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Posted
6 hours ago, Wolfox said:

I put mine up for Villa as I couldn’t go…. I can now, but it’s not clear how to change it…. Any clues?


If they've not sold it, you can unlist it and go.

If they've sold it, you can't go. Unless you buy another ticket at full price

I'd Ring the ticket office

  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...