Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

What's The Most Extravagant Thing You Would Do......

Maybe in the spring :ph34r: but it would be too late then :(

Damn it! well if i can think of any opthers i'll let you all know!

(Katassi, is your sig supposed to say Iain Hume, the new Ian Hume??)

That's abit rich coming from you sunshine! Jason Wilcox ring any bells? :thumbup:

Jase is different. Only he could make a black eye so stylish that all the kids in the country wanted one. Bit of a fashion disaster, but he had the impact.

Ahh, Jase :wub:

Who's this Smith joker?

:thumbup:

Damn it! well if i can think of any opthers i'll let you all know!

(Katassi, is your sig supposed to say Iain Hume, the new Ian Hume??)

Yes Bert it is, its a kind of piss take of me and some others saying Humeh is the new claridge/dickov etc and then some others saying hes the new Iain Hume hence the question mark after it - just my weird humour I guess :unsure:

Yes Bert it is, its a kind of piss take of me and some others saying Humeh is the new claridge/dickov etc and then some others saying hes the new Iain Hume hence the question mark after it - just my weird humour I guess :unsure:

ah right i understand now, I just thought the Sig ghost might have been playing games again because at first it looks dodgy! ;)

ah right i understand now, I just thought the Sig ghost might have been playing games again because at first it looks dodgy! ;)

Haha no not this time, I may well change it again sometime though - Iain Hume - H Bomb!!!!!!!

Archived