Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Aston Villa v Leicester City - 3pm, Sat 4 Feb 2023

26 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am now selling 2x lower tier tickets. 

I don't live in Leicester so will have to post out. Or can meet at Walsall game next Saturday.

Hello mate I'd be interested in these please although I won't be at the Walsall game.

Thanks Mark

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am now selling 2x lower tier tickets. 

I don't live in Leicester so will have to post out. Or can meet at Walsall game next Saturday.

Hi mate. Are these still available? I can get tickets collected from wherever you are or meet at Walsall game. Thanks. 

14 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Driving to this for a change, normally get the coach. Any good parking suggestions?

I usually park around Long Acre, some decent road parking options. Done it a few times. Then a 15/20 min walk.

image.thumb.png.207d31c273d394a63360c14722487c6e.png

When leaving after the game, best to head East and join the M6 a junction further as it gets very busy at the other junction (in my experience).

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, floz said:

Usually drive to this but getting the train. Are the queues at Witton Station after the game horrendous? Used to be a train back to New Street every few minutes, now it is every half hour. 

Or you can go to Aston station instead.

It's a bit further than Witton, but you typically get twice as many trains to/from there.    There are queues afterwards, but not found it too bad the last few times I've been.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Are the train strikes not an issue for this? Usually like a few drinks in Brum but someone mentioned strikes are on.

I think the strikes are only on the Friday. May be a slight knock on for the Saturday, but should be mainly good I'd think.

• Like 1