Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Odilon Kossounou

..for those of us who love to have versatile players, this guy could play the Soumare role and also fit into a centre-back role if needed!!!

Great composure in the middle of the park, he seems more suspect in defence. Judging by the physical presence needed in the middle, he would be right for us and his distribution technique leads me to believe that he would have been a central midfielder before being converted.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

8 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..for those of us who love to have versatile players, this guy could play the Soumare role and also fit into a centre-back role if needed!!!

Great composure in the middle of the park, he seems more suspect in defence. Judging by the physical presence needed in the middle, he would be right for us and his distribution technique leads me to believe that he would have been a central midfielder before being converted.

We need another Soumare?!:unsure:

12 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

WTF is that? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MPH said:

I reckon we will be selling Ndidi this summer..

..I  would say if we continue to play him going forward to support our attack then he would want to go himself!!!

I do feel that he will be used as he should be, just infront of the back four, and Rodgers has finally seen the light. In a 4-3-3 it is easy to make that work.

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..I  would say if we continue to play him going forward to support our attack then he would want to go himself!!!

I do feel that he will be used as he should be, just infront of the back four, and Rodgers has finally seen the light. In a 4-3-3 it is easy to make that work.

I think just last week Rodgers was asked if there was a future for the CDMs in his team and he replied something similar to “ yes, if they can learn to take the ball forward”. It was the sort of comment that slipped by a lot of of people on here but I took it as meaning that there is going to be no place in Rodgers’ future teams for a midfielder who just wants to sit back and defend..

Edited by MPH

1 minute ago, MPH said:

I think just last week Rodgers was asked if there was a future for the CDMs in his team and he replied something similar to “ yes, if they can learn to take the ball forward”. It was the sort of comment that slipped by a lot of of people on here but I took it as meaning they didn’t here is going to be no place in Rodgers future teams for a midfielder who just wants to sit back and defend..

..you really do not need a CDM to be pushing forward and getting involved at the top of the pitch, just like you really do not need all eleven players in our box, defending corners!!!

It is so obvious that we are so susceptible to turn over ball and Wilf is out of position having been on the edge if the opponents 18 yard box. If you haven't got the players capable of playing how you would like them to, then tweaking your approach to what you have, would produce better results. You cannot keep doing the same thing over and over and hoping something is going to change, then become frustrated with the player because he cannot do what you have asked of him.

You are the problem,  because until the next window you cannot change what you have, and no tantrums on the touchline is going to change what they produce.