Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

16 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

As anyone had problems loading games, like in career mode won't let me load any previous saved.

Haven't had that problem, although getting into a Pro Clubs match is a problem. 

Edit: Just noticed a new update downloaded. 

Edited by spacemunky

Guest Mee-9

Downloaded yesterday. Cheeky pack opening this morning whilst the missus was at the shops. 

Got Grealish and wet myself thinking he'd be at least 20k. How wrong I was.

Did pack the TOTGS Bonucci though. Got 30k, nice start for building the team. 

5 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

Downloaded yesterday. Cheeky pack opening this morning whilst the missus was at the shops. 

Got Grealish and wet myself thinking he'd be at least 20k. How wrong I was.

Did pack the TOTGS Bonucci though. Got 30k, nice start for building the team. 

I just got him as well

Untradeable but plan on using him anyway

17 minutes ago, flymi said:

I really wanted to put Mavididi through the winger Evo but not sure who id link him with 😂. Shame we don't really have anyone to fit the bronze upgrade.

I am still really tempted to put him through lol

I was really hoping someone like Braybrooke would be on here to be able to put through it :thumbdown:

1 hour ago, flymi said:

I really wanted to put Mavididi through the winger Evo but not sure who id link him with 😂. Shame we don't really have anyone to fit the bronze upgrade.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I am still really tempted to put him through lol

I was really hoping someone like Braybrooke would be on here to be able to put through it :thumbdown:

You can stick Praet, Winks, Choudhury or Casadei through pt.2 of the bronze upgrade provided you put them through the +1 welcome evo first. KDH too but seeing as you can get a better version as a season reward not much point.

9 hours ago, Guest said:

You can stick Praet, Winks, Choudhury or Casadei through pt.2 of the bronze upgrade provided you put them through the +1 welcome evo first. KDH too but seeing as you can get a better version as a season reward not much point.

That free Dewsbury half does look interesting. Level 20 is a long way away though lol

11 hours ago, flymi said:

I was thinking of doing him as well. I had done vardy for one and Doyle for the cb probably won’t be great long term but if can get the kdh card and get mavadidi done then hopefully we can get a few in forms over the weeks then can have a half decent city team 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I was thinking of doing him as well. I had done vardy for one and Doyle for the cb probably won’t be great long term but if can get the kdh card and get mavadidi done then hopefully we can get a few in forms over the weeks then can have a half decent city team 

Ye, I havnt even bought the game yet, just been messing on the trial to see what its like as I havnt enjoyed the last couple. Still not 100%, but a big decision will be wether I can get a usable team I want to play with instead of the same players every year. Finding it difficult lol

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Defending is a mess, Anyone got any tips?

Had to ditch my all out attack from previous fifas and put everyone on stay back and come back for defence lol 

I initially thought my tackle button was broken. Turns out that was not the case.

I've been switching back and forth with the different defending modes and had equal results with all of them lol

Guest Mee-9

Packed Krvrashivela or whatever that Georgian geezers name is from Napoli also. Another 30k! 

Build a standard Prem team to try and level it up. Stones, Gabriel at the back. Ramsdale in goal. Beto and Nunez 83 evo up front. Formidable. 

Guest Mee-9
10 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I initially thought my tackle button was broken. Turns out that was not the case.

I've been switching back and forth with the different defending modes and had equal results with all of them lol

I've switched the controls back. Advanced defending is like old fifa. Try it, works so much better. Had strikers waltzing through my backline. 

Managed to get RTTK Modric, Acuna & Di Maria from Weekend league which was a massive W. 

If anyone wants an affordable striker who is absolutely OP, look no further than Alex Morgan from the WMLS. I have her on 0 chem and she is an absolute beast. she scores every shot she takes with the finesse trait

• Like 2