Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Isn't this more important though?

 

That said, I can understand why the players don't give a shit because I'm struggling the muster the interest myself.

Posted

Don't think we really need to focus on this match.

 

Everton will be safe.

 

Our only hope is Forest but I expect them to get points too.

 

Posted

Definitely believable that Wolves take all three points but can't see Everton not beating Bournemouth at home on the last day. I think Everton are gone personally. 

 

We have more chance of catching Forest imo and for that we need a point on Monday minimum. 

Guest Mickyblueeyes
Posted
12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Definitely believable that Wolves take all three points but can't see Everton not beating Bournemouth at home on the last day. I think Everton are gone personally. 

 

We have more chance of catching Forest imo and for that we need a point on Monday minimum. 

Forest get something tomorrow. I am sure of it. We wont get anything at Newcastle (so it wont matter) but playing Arsenal, broken, disappointed at home where they have been reasonably good - they'll get a break away goal. They have taken points off Liverpool and Man C at home already. They are good at giving opponents a game at home.  

Posted
1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Don't think we really need to focus on this match.

 

Everton will be safe.

 

Our only hope is Forest but I expect them to get points too.

 

Forest are in prime position to stay up now. They will likely lose to Arsenal though. Ideally we need Everton to not win, that way if we can somehow get a result against Newcastle we will be out of the bottom three come West Ham, then the task gets a whole lot easier, we just need to win and we will be safe. Irony being West Ham will 100 % be putting the kids out for that game. 
 

I think they will get something against Leeds as they will be on a high from getting into the final. 

Posted

Yup I agree, I just think Everton will definitely beat Wolves.

 

Forest also seem on a high though.

 

I think anything that happens from this point onwards will be good fortune as I full expect everyone but us to pick up points.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...