Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big85

Fighting amongst your own fans..

2 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

I was getting an earful for booing at full time and calling it what it was - an embarrassment.

‘You wouldn’t be booing if Bournemouth had scored!’

If my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

Getting a win on the last day doesn’t undo the past 37 games and these Perspective FC fans that clap at anything are a big part of the problem. Not enough people have put pressure on the Board this season and we’ve gotten what we deserve because of it.

Fair play if you managed to keep your cool hearing that. 🤦‍♂️

Are our fans all thick as mince or just Royston Vasey level weirdos?

I can't figure it out, but that logic is beyond braindead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

I was getting an earful for booing at full time and calling it what it was - an embarrassment.

Getting a win on the last day doesn’t undo the past 37 games and these Perspective FC fans that clap at anything are a big part of the problem. Not enough people have put pressure on the Board this season and we’ve gotten what we deserve because of it.

Did they look like this?

images (1).jpeg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

I can't believe the amount of people clapping. Booing your frustration doesn't make you a bad fan or less loyal.

Robots the lot of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

I can't believe the amount of people clapping. Booing your frustration doesn't make you a bad fan or less loyal.

Robots the lot of them.

Surely you could believe it, why did you think it would be different?

Didn't get the people chanting Rudkin out before the game had finished, what if Bournmouth had scored and the negativity had caught on.Some muppet in a pink top jut above the singing section was given it the big un to an oldish bloke and his young son, because the called the dickhead out for trying to start the chant. Took exception to the blindingly obvious, wait to the game has finished request. It is time for Rudkin to go though

1 minute ago, Claridge said:

Didn't get the people chanting Rudkin out before the game had finished, what if Bournmouth had scored and the negativity had caught on.Some muppet in a pink top jut above the singing section was given it the big un to an oldish bloke and his young son, because the called the dickhead out for trying to start the chant. Took exception to the blindingly obvious, wait to the game has finished request. It is time for Rudkin to go though

Would that not be fickle? You can call out Rudkin's failures if we'd stayed up you know

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Fair play if you managed to keep your cool hearing that. 🤦‍♂️

Are our fans all thick as mince or just Royston Vasey level weirdos?

I can't figure it out, but that logic is beyond braindead.

Bloke that clapped at me sarcastically as if to say ‘hope you’re happy with yourself’ as though it was my fault we’ve been relegated wound me up far more than anything that was said. 

There was a brief exchange. Bizarrely the person who said ‘you’d be booing if…’ went onto tell me that it was the Board’s fault, which just left me dumbfounded. Like, yes? In large part of course it is. I’m sure your applause will send the right message, though.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, FoxCal said:

fair play to you, some of our fans need to get the rose tinted glasses off, we have been a shambles for well over 18 months, no one can defend the club from top to bottom,

a win on the final day doesnt mean they deserve to be clapped etc, if the ****ers turned up we wouldnt have gone down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Would that not be fickle? You can call out Rudkin's failures if we'd stayed up you know

Yes, fine when the games over, even if we stayed up changes needed to be made, but why start it in a must win game. He was even shouting at people that they shouldn't be here if they don't understand football. It was bizarre

I can understand people’s anger with the those cult members who have this weird

support for a 37 year old who buys them a beer. Can also understand the anger with those idiots who still back Brendan. 

Not right but understandable. Why the otherside was angry is beyond me. Cheaper tickets right. League one ten years ago. Championship has good away days. Why so angry. Pricks. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 4