Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Best & Worst first teamer

Gerrbrand (best), Sylla (worst regular). Tiatto doesn't play very often.

I think Hammill runs Sylla close (but is not used either) and have not seen Kisnorbo enough to be sure how good he is. At present he seems like a poor man's Neil Lennon - covers acres, intercepts reasonably well but is nothing like as effective with the ball.

Sometimes, the way he plays, he goes unnoticed. I'll have to watch him more closely.

Kisnorbo Worst - Just shading it ahead of Tiatto as Kisnorbo can actually head a ball.

EDIT: Worst could actually be Hammill.......what exactly does he do?

Not really sure, but his ears stick out a lot.

Does that help? :P

PS: He seems a nice guy though.

Best - (whenever he starts) Hume - he just runs and runs, has tremendous skill and embodies the old Leicester 'never surrender' spirit. If only everyone else was as committed.

Worst - Rab Douglas - Sometimes looks very good, often looks nervous and makes mistake after mistake. Takes players down in the box, and often looks like he couldn't catch a cold (especially the Southampton game), and even when we were 4-1 up against Sheffied united he limp wristedly palmed the ball into his own net. Every time the ball goes anywhere near him I am nervous!! The only trouble is that his replacement (Hendo) flaps at crosses and corners...

We really should have at least offered Walker new terms...he wanted to stay FFS.

There's a hell of a lot think Kisnorbo's the worst (and I might have been the same if I'd been to away matches).

Be interesting to have Levein explain why he rates him so highly - and even makes him captain which seemed like a bizarre decision.

Archived