Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Harry Winks

On 30/06/2023 at 12:17, mozartfox said:

Tomorrow it is then.  The loan with Sampdoria officially finishes tonight and our wage bill presumably drops by Millions with immediate effect?

Think we took their goalkeeping coach also.

51 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Three years 

Word is coady is the same 

parachute payments finish in three years - Co incidence on budgeting ? 

Maybe no longer want to get burned on giving players 4/5 year contracts who turn out to be failures here or who run their contracts down whilst putting in minimum effort for the final 2 years or so, if they turn out great we can always offer new contracts or sell.

If his through balls as good as his show reels on YouTube suggest Vardy will have a field day in the championship or getting in a quick talented young striker from lower division, with Conor Coady we are going to have two class players in championship, hopefully will encourage other quality players to come, we definitely looking to come straight back to the Premier.

Edited by southfox66

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

He was on loan at Sampdoria in Italy last season

Was injured for the first half of the season, had an operation which pretty much fixed the issue, then started in about 20 league games in a row for them where he played the full 90 in most of them

Then had another minor operation in May to fix the issue completely

Honestly not a clue what he is like these days really, he was apparently alright at Sampdoria even though they got relegated

I have seen Spurs fans saying he will be good for us though, which I is a good thing as usually when you sign other teams players you get their fans coming out saying "oh he is shit" etc.

I think we will either see him in a 2 with KDH if we go with a back 5 or as a 6 behind KDH and another more creative midfielder if we go with a back 4

So, not to point a downer on it, but the reality is he had two operations last season, only started in half the games for the worst side in Serie A and they’ve not looked to extend his loan following relegation?

Forgive me if I’m not that excited then.

Lets hope he’s as good as many on here says he is (without actually knowing etc)

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

So, not to point a downer on it, but the reality is he had two operations last season, only started in half the games for the worst side in Serie A and they’ve not looked to extend his loan following relegation?

Forgive me if I’m not that excited then.

Lets hope he’s as good as many on here says he is (without actually knowing etc)

They wouldn't have been able to afford him on loan again after being relegated, they have some serious financial issues which is why Leeds old owner is trying to buy them

54 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Well seeing as you don’t seem to have seen him play and plenty have, wouldn’t you take the word of those people rather than be a negative Nellie on the basis of v little ?? 

• Like 1

I’ve been thinking about this transfer since made official and a couple of things that make me positive -

1) Youri literally stank out the centre of the park with his lack of athleticism regularly being on show.

2) He clearly is a tidy player that will suit Enzo’s “chess piece” style of football that he has eluded to.