Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Harry Winks

42 minutes ago, MPH said:

it will be the Johnson’s paint trophy if we don’t pull our finger out..

Spuds fans would spaff themselves silly if they won the Johnsons Paint Trophy.. Open top bus parade, Chas &  Dave headlining at the Stadium celebrations etc 😂😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Spuds fans would spaff themselves silly if they won the Johnsons Paint Trophy.. Open top bus parade, Chas &  Dave headlining at the Stadium celebrations etc 😂😂

Chas and Dave are brown bread aren’t they ? 
( but I agree with the sentiment) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

He has 128 PL appearances and 73 starts in total. Just 34 PL appearances and 18 starts since the beginning of 2020/21.

Ah sorry must have been total appearances for Spurs.  Still nobody in Spurs youth set up or during his breakthrough season seemed too worried about his physicality.  

This stuff about physicality always gets bandied about, there are plenty of players who do perfectly fine in the league in a variety of roles without being overly physical.  

• Like 1

From my post on page 1 I've fully come round to this. Think he will be good and it feels like a bit of a redemption story so think he will have some passion. Spurs fans at work think he's decent if not great but to be fair we are in the championship.

Good luck to the lad

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, shailen said:

I think this will be a great signing. We need to remember where we are now and he's a mid to lower level Prem player so it's good business from us. 

He might be chasing an higher spot next season back with Leicester

Top half PL..

A nudge is good as a wink…know,what I mean,know what mean..

Then there is wild bill Coady ( Cody),

scalp you with the left, stampede you with the right

22 minutes ago, shailen said:

I think this will be a great signing. We need to remember where we are now and he's a mid to lower level Prem player so it's good business from us. 

Before a major injury…he was being spoke off before Grealish,Maddison,Foden…

Winks awakes a for his new Spring…

maybe an hidden gem.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

Burnley didn't walk the championship last season with a team of thugs.

Seriously, reading FoxesTalk has always been a bit of a trip through some weird realities but ever since we've been relegated it's been like walking in to 1968.

We NeEd MoRe pHySiCaLiTy, yeah that'll really help Maresca's style of play when we sign ten Barry Hayles won't it. Fvcking hell. Where do we find these people?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, mozartfox said:

Has the Winker passed his medical yet??

They've probably moved on to filming the video reveal. Can see them filming him playing tiddlywinks before the camera pans out and Harry turns around and gives an overstated wink to camera. If the Leicester City social media department want to hire me they can give me a DM anytime.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Seriously, reading FoxesTalk has always been a bit of a trip through some weird realities but ever since we've been relegated it's been like walking in to 1968.

We NeEd MoRe pHySiCaLiTy, yeah that'll really help Maresca's style of play when we sign ten Barry Hayles won't it. Fvcking hell. Where do we find these people?

1968 was a good year mate. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Plymouth I think

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It’s always amusing to me. Man City have consistently had the shortest team in the league whilst dominating everyone. 

The lure would have been, he looked at what Drinkwater did, who ended up winning an EPL title with the club and was a EPL regular for us until sold.

Better than rotting in the Spurs reserves.

Even though we in the championship this season we probably still more likely to win another trophy before Spurs do.

Edited by Chrysalis

17 hours ago, bmt said:

From my post on page 1 I've fully come round to this. Think he will be good and it feels like a bit of a redemption story so think he will have some passion. Spurs fans at work think he's decent if not great but to be fair we are in the championship.

Good luck to the lad

Yes my spurs mate says we have got a good buy. He just needs to get the confidence back that was knocked out him by mourinho.