Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

EFL Cup 2023/24

Guest glasgowfox

Liverpool fans are total twats overall.....fek the tories, booing the British national anthem and spineless sky not even commenting....I used to attend england games where the message was do not boo another countries national anthem but scousers boo their own...totally pathetic....always the victims!!! And I say that with no reference or thoughts about Hillsborough!!  Horrible people with a chip on each shoulder.

8 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

Liverpool fans are total twats overall.....fek the tories, booing the British national anthem and spineless sky not even commenting....I used to attend england games where the message was do not boo another countries national anthem but scousers boo their own...totally pathetic....always the victims!!! And I say that with no reference or thoughts about Hillsborough!!  Horrible people with a chip on each shoulder.

Sounds like you’ve got a chip on your shoulder regarding Liverpool. Just ignore them if you don’t like it.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

"Klopp's kids" ah yes the young players all trained at other academies and then poached 

It's a stupid narrative anyway. 

The back four is almost his first choice, including two Champions League winners, one being possibly the best defender in the world and both being their international captains. 

The midfield are all high profile summer signings, including a World Cup winning Argentina international, a 31 year old 60+ cap Japanese international and a senior Dutch international, albeit in his early twenties, who is regarded as one of Europe's best prospects. Together they cost almost 90m. 

Then two out of the three forwards are also first choice, senior Dutch and Colombian internationals also consider major super stars bought for significant wedge. 

Then finally, the only "kid" anywhere in either midfield or attack is a 20 year old young man from Surrey, a product of Fulham's youth academy, that has already played 60+ games for Liverpool as a regular first team member. 

Kelleher is 25, fully capped for Ireland and has been Liverpool's cup goalkeeper for ages. 

That literally just leaves Conor Bradley covering for injuries. That's it. That's "Klopp's kids." Fvck me. The media and their desire to make everything about Liverpool somehow mystical and magical is so fvcking nauseating and their fans lapping every bit of it up? Ugh, the worst. 

Guest glasgowfox
23 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Sounds like you’ve got a chip on your shoulder regarding Liverpool. Just ignore them if you don’t like it.

Not a chip...and I will say what I want tbh.  I am british and proud of it.....maybe apply to be a mod if you don't like what I write....or just jog on and ignore it :dunno:

9 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

drinkingtears-tears.gif

• Haha 1

Guest glasgowfox
3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

drinkingtears-tears.gif

Don't get me started....they now boo their ex Prince of Wales

I think Liverpool would be a lot more tolerable if the media around them was purely factual. A good team, albeit affected by injuries, beat an expensively and haphazardly assembled group of players.

The narrative should be more "spend a billion pounds to finish mid table and luck your way to a cup final".

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Not our prince. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm confused but it doesn't take much tbh

3 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

I'm confused but it doesn't take much tbh

I'm probably in that first video somewhere booing lol

I was at that game, I'm Welsh. 

It's just a song mate and a shit one at that brown nosing out of date imperialist classism. Who gives a **** who boos. 

Edited by Finnegan

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm probably in that first video somewhere booing lol

I was at that game, I'm Welsh. 

It's just a song mate and a shit one at that brown nosing out of date imperialist classism. Who gives a **** who boos. 

I have no issue mate.....cannot get my head around a so called English football clubs fans booing their own national anthem.  I understand their so called excuses for doing it but find it pathetic.  If they don't like it then just not singing it should be enough rather than booing to bring attention to themselves.  I do not boo other teams national anthems and would never be so pathetic to boo Liverpool singing you'll never walk alone.  Just my thought and opinion mate.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

It's a stupid narrative anyway. 

The back four is almost his first choice, including two Champions League winners, one being possibly the best defender in the world and both being their international captains. 

The midfield are all high profile summer signings, including a World Cup winning Argentina international, a 31 year old 60+ cap Japanese international and a senior Dutch international, albeit in his early twenties, who is regarded as one of Europe's best prospects. Together they cost almost 90m. 

Then two out of the three forwards are also first choice, senior Dutch and Colombian internationals also consider major super stars bought for significant wedge. 

Then finally, the only "kid" anywhere in either midfield or attack is a 20 year old young man from Surrey, a product of Fulham's youth academy, that has already played 60+ games for Liverpool as a regular first team member. 

Kelleher is 25, fully capped for Ireland and has been Liverpool's cup goalkeeper for ages. 

That literally just leaves Conor Bradley covering for injuries. That's it. That's "Klopp's kids." Fvck me. The media and their desire to make everything about Liverpool somehow mystical and magical is so fvcking nauseating and their fans lapping every bit of it up? Ugh, the worst. 

LOL what. The team that ended the match included Clark, Quansah, McConnell, Danns. The bench included Nyoni and Koumas. Who are these people. This is clearly an outlandish story, a team torn to shreds by injuries and with squad numbers 42-98 taking up the bench, who look like they are in detention sat there on the bench, has beaten a billion pound all star American super team. 

Ignoring the fact 'Klopp's kids' is good alliteration for the media, if you are arguing the final was not a good narrative, you are probably one of those internet dudes who dream up sub-plots in your head so you can take the edgy contrarian view on everything. 

1 hour ago, glasgowfox said:

Not a chip...and I will say what I want tbh.  I am british and proud of it.....maybe apply to be a mod if you don't like what I write....or just jog on and ignore it :dunno:

Yes I am British and proud too, because individuals can boo the national anthem and not be criminalised. 

3 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

LOL what. The team that ended the match included Clark, Quansah, McConnell, Danns. The bench included Nyoni and Koumas. Who are these people. This is clearly an outlandish story, a team torn to shreds by injuries and with squad numbers 42-98 taking up the bench, who look like they are in detention sat there on the bench, has beaten a billion pound all star American super team. 

Ignoring the fact 'Klopp's kids' is good alliteration for the media, if you are arguing the final was not a good narrative, you are probably one of those internet dudes who dream up sub-plots in your head so you can take the edgy contrarian view on everything. 

The vast majority of the players mentioned above played nearly all of the full 90.

The "kids" came on predominantly for extra time against tired Chelsea legs. 

And this is a Liverpool squad hand picked and drilled by one of the best coaches and coaching staffs in world football, all with one philosophy, one ideology, all pulling in the same direction - against a hodge podge Chelsea mess that has been assembled via scattergun by owners with no clue. 

There is a story here and it's a very good one but brushing it off as a fantasy fairytale with Jurgen Klopp and passing it off as some class of 92 master stroke isn't helpful. That's the wrong story and the wrong lessons just the same as calling our title win a fairytale or a miracle is the wrong story. 

This is what happens when an extremely well run football club comes up against an extremely poorly run football club. United and Chelsea are lagging miles behind Liverpool and Man City when it comes to recruitment intelligence and squad management. Liverpool should always have won this match, in fact they probably should have won it far more comfortably given the lineups that started the game. 

To be quite honest, Pochettino has performed a minor miracle to even get them to a cup final. It doesn't matter what they've spent, they've spent it on an absolute garbage. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

God save the Queen is a rubbish national anthem, tbf. I think something a bit more upbeat. Like Tubthumping by Chumbawumba. 

And an updated flag. Picture of Big Ben but with a lion on it. 

I like the old white dragon flag

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The vast majority of the players mentioned above played nearly all of the full 90.

The "kids" came on predominantly for extra time against tired Chelsea legs. 

And this is a Liverpool squad hand picked and drilled by one of the best coaches and coaching staffs in world football, all with one philosophy, one ideology, all pulling in the same direction - against a hodge podge Chelsea mess that has been assembled via scattergun by owners with no clue. 

There is a story here and it's a very good one but brushing it off as a fantasy fairytale with Jurgen Klopp and passing it off as some class of 92 master stroke isn't helpful. That's the wrong story and the wrong lessons just the same as calling our title win a fairytale or a miracle is the wrong story. 

This is what happens when an extremely well run football club comes up against an extremely poorly run football club. United and Chelsea are lagging miles behind Liverpool and Man City when it comes to recruitment intelligence and squad management. Liverpool should always have won this match, in fact they probably should have won it far more comfortably given the lineups that started the game. 

To be quite honest, Pochettino has performed a minor miracle to even get them to a cup final. It doesn't matter what they've spent, they've spent it on an absolute garbage. 

Fair enough, see where you are coming from in that respect. In that case, IMO the story should still be highlighted but from the angle you are talking about. This is how a well run football club operates, and this is how it doesn't. What Klopp and Pep have done at their clubs is insane. You put these random scouse street kids in any other team, and I don't think they play anywhere near as good.

• Like 1