Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

EFL Cup 2023/24

Just now, Vacamion said:

"Rhythm at the expense of the Blues" is up there with the cringiest pre-written Drury lines.

He comes out with a lot of rubbish. Can’t decide if he is better than having Martin Tyler doing commentary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

"Rhythm at the expense of the Blues" is up there with the cringiest pre-written Drury lines.

I'm convinced Neville and Carragher aren't having him

Probably have the producer in the earpiece telling them to keep quiet whilst he reads his script

Wonder if Klopps wants to get rid of the league Cup now. 

He annoys me as much as anyone but you can't argue his ability as a coach and his enthusiasm and joy is contagious. 

He didn't have too many options but plenty of mangers wouldn't have trusted that many young players. And they were great. 

Chelsea should have finished the game in normal time. Poch falling short again. 

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He comes out with a lot of rubbish. Can’t decide if he is better than having Martin Tyler doing commentary. 

Barry Davies was the best, I remember when England missed to lose a penalty shootout he simply went oh no

• Haha 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Wonder if Klopps wants to get rid of the league Cup now. 

He annoys me as much as anyone but you can't argue his ability as a coach and his enthusiasm and joy is contagious. 

He didn't have too many options but plenty of mangers wouldn't have trusted that many young players. And they were great. 

Chelsea should have finished the game in normal time. Poch falling short again. 

Poch is a serial bottler; did he win anything at psg

Just now, Tuna said:

Barry Davies was the best, I remember when England missed to lose a penalty shootout he simply went oh no

I don’t think I rate any of them now. People speak of Clive Tyldsley but he’s as bad. 

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Carragher comes out with more nonsense. Saying spending big money doesn’t guarantee success. 
The Liverpool goal scorer cost over 70m. 

But sold a player for £100m+ to buy him. 

He’s probably talking about Chelsea more. Spent a billion now (?) and are bang average.

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Carragher comes out with more nonsense. Saying spending big money doesn’t guarantee success. 
The Liverpool goal scorer cost over 70m. 

Chelsea’s  squad cost way more than liverpools is the point . But if you are going to mention VVD you also have to mention he was pretty much playing with a development squad. 

• Like 1