Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Rodrigo Zalazar

6 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

A player who isn't joining us, how exciting.

Opening this thread felt like the equivalent of my other half saying, "Guess what? The Cure are playing locally next year and I rang up earlier to get you a ticket!" before adding, "but unfortunately they've sold out so you're not going I'm afraid...".

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

Opening this thread felt like the equivalent of my other half saying, "Guess what? The Cure are playing locally next year and I rang up earlier to get you a ticket!" before adding, "but unfortunately they've sold out so you're not going I'm afraid...".

But had they 👀?

13 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It’s none of my business, but can I suggest that your partner should have got up earlier and made a but more of an effort? 🤷

• Haha 3

Stop Press - Salazar (and Messi) not moving to Leicester 

Sportwitness

Midfielder ready to snub transfer to Leicester – ‘Seduced’ by prospect of playing in Champions League
By Lucas Sposito -11th July 2023

Leicester City today get a couple of mentions from newspaper O Jogo, as the outlet features an update on the race for the signing of Schalke 04 midfielder Rodrigo Salazar.

The reason why the Portuguese newspaper is covering this battle is that Braga are one of the main competitors for the transfer.

It’s claimed that Braga, Leicester City, Anderlecht, São Paulo, Vasco da Gama and Santos are those chasing the 23-year-old.

And it’s exactly Braga who are said to have Salazar’s preference, and there’s a fair reason for that. The Portuguese club will be in the Champions League next season, and are the only offering him that, making him ‘seduced’ by their project.

0:13
/
2:39

'Caicedo? I've been saying his name in...

O Jogo points out that Anderlecht haven’t even qualified for European competitions, while Leicester City will be in the Championship. The Brazilian clubs, despite an offer from Santos, aren’t expected to have big chances either.

So it now looks like only a long-term project could convince Salazar to move to the Foxes, as the next season will apparently not be very attractive to him.

The midfielder is valued by Transfermarkt at €4m, but recent reports from Germany have been claiming he could move for around €10m.

https://sportwitness.co.uk/midfielder-ready-snub-transfer-leicester-seduced-prospect-playing-champions-league/

36 minutes ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Stop Press - Salazar (and Messi) not moving to Leicester 

Sportwitness

Midfielder ready to snub transfer to Leicester – ‘Seduced’ by prospect of playing in Champions League
By Lucas Sposito -11th July 2023

Leicester City today get a couple of mentions from newspaper O Jogo, as the outlet features an update on the race for the signing of Schalke 04 midfielder Rodrigo Salazar.

The reason why the Portuguese newspaper is covering this battle is that Braga are one of the main competitors for the transfer.

It’s claimed that Braga, Leicester City, Anderlecht, São Paulo, Vasco da Gama and Santos are those chasing the 23-year-old.

And it’s exactly Braga who are said to have Salazar’s preference, and there’s a fair reason for that. The Portuguese club will be in the Champions League next season, and are the only offering him that, making him ‘seduced’ by their project.

0:13
/
2:39

'Caicedo? I've been saying his name in...

O Jogo points out that Anderlecht haven’t even qualified for European competitions, while Leicester City will be in the Championship. The Brazilian clubs, despite an offer from Santos, aren’t expected to have big chances either.

So it now looks like only a long-term project could convince Salazar to move to the Foxes, as the next season will apparently not be very attractive to him.

The midfielder is valued by Transfermarkt at €4m, but recent reports from Germany have been claiming he could move for around €10m.

https://sportwitness.co.uk/midfielder-ready-snub-transfer-leicester-seduced-prospect-playing-champions-league/

Let’s just hopes he doesn’t understand the distinction between the Champions League and the Championship.