Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AllGoneTitsSchlupp

Rotherham (A) Sat 26th Aug 3pm

I live in Yorkshire and just got back from Cardiff match 

was hoping to get Rotherham tickets and exchange today but no one come back

If anyone has preferably 2 but if not I ticket can arrange exchange  via my brother in Leicester this week 

6 hours ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I live nearby - will probably have to resort to going in the home end. On their site they say you have to have a purchase history to get a ticket for this game - anyone know if they check if you buy in person on the day?

They’ll probably ask for your details when buying the ticket on the day 

7 hours ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I live nearby - will probably have to resort to going in the home end. On their site they say you have to have a purchase history to get a ticket for this game - anyone know if they check if you buy in person on the day?

I love locally too and was thinking the same but had the same issue. I’m not sure if they’ll drop that nearer the time or not….my Rotherham season ticket holder next door neighbour says he has never known them to do they before even with United and Wednesday so he isn’t sure why for us :dunno:

21 hours ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Rotherham aint a club thats weird like ours.