Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AllGoneTitsSchlupp

Rotherham (A) Sat 26th Aug 3pm

Allocation - 1,915 tickets (incl. 9 wheelchair spaces)
Tickets are strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone) 
Away Priority Scheme | 31 July (8am) 
STHs with 600+ Away Priority Points | 31 July (2pm) 
Successful Fox Members | 31 July (2pm) 
STHs with 560+ Away Priority Points | 1 August 
STHs with 520+ Away Priority Points | 2 August 
STHs with 501+ Away Priority Points | 3 August
All STHs | 4 August 
All Fox Members | 7 August 
Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £25
Seniors 60+ £20
Under 22s £20
Under 18s £11
Under 13s £9

Supporter with a Disability Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £20
Seniors 60+ £20
Under 22s £20
Under 18s £11
Under 13s £9
Supporters aged 12 and below will need to be accompanied by an Over 18.

Supporter Guides can be found HERE.

1 minute ago, Simmo86 said:

I thought the allocation was 2500?

2300 was bandied about from last season. Quick google search tells me Coventry got 2200 and Birmingham 2260. 

We've ended up with 1915. Now looking at it, this is a decision by Rotherham as Blackburn have been given the same too. 

24 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

2300 was bandied about from last season. Quick google search tells me Coventry got 2200 and Birmingham 2260. 

We've ended up with 1915. Now looking at it, this is a decision by Rotherham as Blackburn have been given the same too. 

Strange decision as we would sell 2500, unless Rotherham are putting home fans there. 

39 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Strange decision as we would sell 2500, unless Rotherham are putting home fans there. 

I would assume they have reconfigured their away end to increase tickets available to home fans. 2,500 in a 12,000 stadium is a solid chunk.

As mentioned above, Blackburn also got 1,915 so it is not just because it is Leicester.

I reckon this sells out at 520+.

3 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Looking forward to this one!

It's my birthday weekend and first away day on the train this season (via Sheffield tap) :beer:

No colours of course in the Tap. Once had the hilarious moment of a mates dad having to wear his Leicester shirt inside out 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Hold on, weren't you saying a few months back that anyone who does this should lose all their away points?

Yes, yes he was. The quoted word was ‘dishonest’ I believe, for anyone buying/selling tickets for priority points. 

Also bought a Huddersfield ticket from a fellow FT member…

• Haha 4

Guest Fox-66
5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Hold on, weren't you saying a few months back that anyone who does this should lose all their away points?

I was waiting for this comment, congratulations for being the first within mere minutes of my post! :appl:

Yes, you are correct but until the club changes the process to make it fairer, there is no option if I want to add to the 71 grounds in which I've watched my club. I will forever be 50 points behind until they stop allocating 50 points for each season a HOME ST is held.

NB - For the record I remain fully supportive of ID checks, in the hope that by cracking down on those who buy an away tickets only to sell them to non-ST holders or non-members, I, and others, in the lowly ST holder bracket, will be able to buy a ticket for future games.

So will you have one to sell or not? ;)

2 minutes ago, Fox-66 said:

I was waiting for this comment, congratulations for being the first within mere minutes of my post! :appl:

Yes, you are correct but until the club changes the process to make it fairer, there is no option if I want to add to the 71 grounds in which I've watched my club. I will forever be 50 points behind until they stop allocating 50 points for each season a HOME ST is held.

NB - For the record I remain fully supportive of ID checks, in the hope that by cracking down on those who buy an away tickets only to sell them to non-ST holders or non-members, I, and others, in the lowly ST holder bracket, will be able to buy a ticket for future games.

So will you have one to sell or not? ;)

I fully agree with you btw on the priority points, even if we don’t see eye to eye on the ID checks. 

2 hours ago, Livid said:

Anyone have the email from them this morning about the members ballot for this.

I’m a STH,  no idea why they have sent it me, never had one before? 

Standard from the club, Rudkin is in Bangkok and the club can't function properly without him.

4 hours ago, Livid said:

Anyone have the email from them this morning about the members ballot for this.

I’m a STH,  no idea why they have sent it me, never had one before? 

Yes me too. Just had an email apologising for the error.
I’m now looking forward to another email from them later, apologising for the fact that more than 500 priority points are missing from the total they are quoting I have. Although this has been wrong for about 2 years so not holding my breath. 

IMG_7200.jpeg