Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

Fox membership

Mods- please feel free to merge into a relevant existing topic.

My daughter has a fox membership and is under my account.

I was looking to buy her a ticket for the forthcoming Hull game.
It states that Fox Members can buy these from today, however it is greyed out on my account.

image.thumb.png.cdcd0332784cc6e04530f73bf0ef094d.png

Is there a way around this?

5 hours ago, Raj said:

Mods- please feel free to merge into a relevant existing topic.

My daughter has a fox membership and is under my account.

I was looking to buy her a ticket for the forthcoming Hull game.
It states that Fox Members can buy these from today, however it is greyed out on my account.

image.thumb.png.cdcd0332784cc6e04530f73bf0ef094d.png

Is there a way around this?

Same with my son. You have to call to buy a child's ticket on its own as long as you are sitting close by.

7 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Same with my son. You have to call to buy a child's ticket on its own as long as you are sitting close by.

Thanks pal.

Yeah just doesnt help when you cant see what seats are empty on the website when buying for kids.

Not the best.

31 minutes ago, Raj said:

Thanks pal.

Yeah just doesnt help when you cant see what seats are empty on the website when buying for kids.

Not the best.

Have you got an account you can log in to? I do that to see what seats are available and quote it to them on the phone.

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Have you got an account you can log in to? I do that to see what seats are available and quote it to them on the phone.

Yes but you  an only view according to when you can buy tickets.

In my case when it's open for season ticket guests.

Therefore I cant see what's available when it's only open to fox membership.

It should let you view if an immediate family member is on your account. Ie our children  under our account.

Hope this makes sense🤣🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Can't find my physical membership card anywhere. They did send them out this year, right?

Tempted to pick up a shirt but would like to try sizes rather than order online, but wouldn't want to lose the 5% cashback :sweating:

Just state your member number when purchasing in store, I did exactly that :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Can't find my physical membership card anywhere. They did send them out this year, right?

Tempted to pick up a shirt but would like to try sizes rather than order online, but wouldn't want to lose the 5% cashback :sweating:

I asked about this, they said they will be sent out end of this month.

As stated just give em your reference  number

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Have you created a separate account for your daughter? If so, log in under her account. If not, create one for her and log in.

You will not be able to view on behalf of family/friends. It all goes on who is logged in. So if it is you, it will be a STH.

Cheers.

Still annoying that you cant buy under 16 tickets online and have to ring up the club?

Wonder if this is the norm?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all , I want to buy some tickets for my brother for his birthday, he’s not a member but I am so I guess I’d have to buy him a membership which isn’t a problem but obviously I don’t want him to know so can I buy it through my Email address and not his ? 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TeamRocket said:

Do you need membership to buy tickets? Or can you buy without membership?

Home or away?

Away you will need a membership and even that’s no guarantee of getting tickets

Home games possibly - the match against Ipswich is currently on sale to STH guests and member guests so if you know one they can buy for tickets you even if you don’t have a membership, you will still need a ticketing account and supporter number

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Harboro said:

Home or away?

Away you will need a membership and even that’s no guarantee of getting tickets

Home games possibly - the match against Ipswich is currently on sale to STH guests and member guests so if you know one they can buy for tickets you even if you don’t have a membership, you will still need a ticketing account and supporter number

Ahh get you, and is that per person or one would do? Also does that include womens games too? Not been for a while as ticket are hard to get and also I live miles away from Leicester now :( but remember be craving to go with the wifey and she keeps saying we should go someday.

5 hours ago, TeamRocket said:

Ahh get you, and is that per person or one would do? Also does that include womens games too? Not been for a while as ticket are hard to get and also I live miles away from Leicester now :( but remember be craving to go with the wifey and she keeps saying we should go someday.

Believe a STH/member can buy tickets for 2 guests, though each guest need a supporter number

Tickets for the womens games will be general sale, though for away matches you may need to buy from the opponents website

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...