Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Totally Unexpected Support.

Chip shop in Totnes. Are you on here?

Tried to add photos but can't.

Love your respect for our great club and Viachi.

True blue the scarf and banner. Delivered to the pub opposite really unexpected at 8am to see that.

Anyone else seen it or totally unexpected support 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, miles2lcfc said:

Bookies in Llandrindod Wells in mid-wales has LCFC flag and shirt in the window ‘Champions 2016’. 

“ If you missed out … Luton Town 2,500 - 1 … Inquire within “

• Haha 1

There was a gift shop in Wells-Next-The-Sea that was selling quite a collection of City Premier League champions merchandise in summer 2016, the owners were City fans.

Don't think it's there any more (like much of what used to make Wells likeable) :(

Same season, I was on tour in Cuba, which in 2016 was still largely without internet, or much influence from the outside world. On the last day we were in a bar in Havana, and lo and behold, a grainy image of Leicester vs Villa was on the old TV in the corner. The whole bar were cheering for City! It really did capture the imagination of the whole world...

• Like 4

On 26/01/2023 at 20:56, Voll Blau said:

Does anyone here's mum work at WH Smith in Gatwick Airport? If so, she saw me wearing a Leicester & Bochum t-shirt yesterday and proudly mentioned that you and your kids support Leicester too.

Here's my one. Her ex-husband was from Leicester, hence why her family follow us.

I live in a small southern Spanish town and after our win you could buy Leicester city kits from the lucky lucky men. My mates a Spurs fan and we were having a beer and I bought a LCFC kit from the guy. My mate said can I have a spurs one and the guy said sorry no call for those. Now we are once again off the menu replaced by the likes of Al Nassr ( nice kit ) and Inter Miami

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

I live in a small southern Spanish town and after our win you could buy Leicester city kits from the lucky lucky men. My mates a Spurs fan and we were having a beer and I bought a LCFC kit from the guy. My mate said can I have a spurs one and the guy said sorry no call for those. Now we are once again off the menu replaced by the likes of Al Nassr ( nice kit ) and Inter Miami

I go costa del sol often and know a few of the looky lookies and often joke about them having Leicester tops, last season one thought it was hilarious to just shout Leicester Shitty at me :D

They all were aware of Leicester though and especially Jamie Vardy

• Like 1

The SPAR shop in Dunster, Somerset is run by a Leicester fan... have to say that surprised me when I was down there, it was somewhere my partner used to go on holiday as a kid and we've started going with our family so it was a nice surprise to see something familiar :)