Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

WBA Away | 2nd December 2023

6 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Pisser that it’s sold out before 8am too. Means any going back online will only be for those with 560+ right?

No, its people with 560+ putting tickets in their basket before 8 for others on their accounts that have 520+ and checking out after 8.

I thought this new ticketing platform would stop that, obviously not sophisticated enough!

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, ren said:

Same reason every in demand game for us does.

Nothing suspicious about our ticket office though.. I’m sure there was a legitimate reason for all of those missing Forest away tickets in 2022.

Totally agree. Nothing to do with Albion just up the road midday kick off and easy to get too. If we get United or man city in cup there will be a lot of greyed out areas before they go on sale. 

• Like 1

Called the ticket office today.

I asked if there was any chance of an increased allocation - was told unlikely unless there is significant demand.

I said well it sold out before 520+ got any chance as I was online at 8am and there was nothing left so there probably is demand.

They just reiterated it would be unlikely there will be a request for an increased allocation and apologised.

2,000 tickets for a Saturday 3pm KO, about an hr down the road, when we're flying at the top of the table in an away end that can hold close to 3,000. Absolute joke.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

Called the ticket office today.

I asked if there was any chance of an increased allocation - was told unlikely unless there is significant demand.

I said well it sold out before 520+ got any chance as I was online at 8am and there was nothing left so there probably is demand.

They just reiterated it would be unlikely there will be a request for an increased allocation and apologised.

2,000 tickets for a Saturday 3pm KO, about an hr down the road, when we're flying at the top of the table in an away end that can hold close to 3,000. Absolute joke.

I believe football league is a less of a allocation than Premier League anyway. I know our ticket office make weird decisions but I can't think why they wouldn't take 3000 if offered by WBA. Surely it's WBA allowing only 2000.

All guess work though.

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I believe football league is a less of a allocation than Premier League anyway. I know our ticket office make weird decisions but I can't think why they wouldn't take 3000 if offered by WBA. Surely it's WBA allowing only 2000.

All guess work though.

I agreed with this until seeing the above post say there could be scope for more if there was sufficient demand.

We could easily shift 5k for this given how early it's sold out, don't know what the ticket office are banging on about. If they'd have said 2k is max possible from West Brom then I'd have accepted it

• Like 1