Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ipswich (A) - 26th December - 7:45 KO

23 hours ago, lcfcjosh said:

fuming , didn’t let me get a ticket because it was going to leave a person isolated  

That is bad.   I've (nearly) been caught out by that before.

It's one thing doing it when there are a few 100 tickets left, but they shouldn't do it when you get down to the last handful.   That's bonkers (as they're all going to sell anyway).

• Like 1

On 01/12/2023 at 09:14, KrefelderFox666 said:

If I am not mistaken it just obstructs your view of the opposite stand (so you don't see the top of it). Which isn't really a big deal.

Back in the day ... standing on the back row of the Kop, you could only just see the crossbar at the Filbert St end of the ground  (the overhang from the Double Decker coming right down).

When a corner up that end was taken, you saw the ball for a split second, then couldn't see it until it came back down to Earth again.    Crazy looking back, but that's how it was.   Never prevented any enjoyment of the game.

Edited by worth_the_wait