Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Cardiff away - 29th December (7.45pm)

Suppose with it being in the Christmas to New Year window a lot would have been deciding between this & Ipswich, throw in the reduced prices for Ipswich and it probably explains why so few have sold.

Handy though for a few mates who are members wanting to get to an away game if it keeps dropping down the priority list.

17 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Is it still looking like this makes Members?

Looking to go as a three but would have to wait until Members, so would also like to know the chances of this.

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Be interesting to see if this produces a decent end as there could well be 1500+ non regulars going. A freshen up. 

looking forward to this, managed to get my tickets yesterday although we have had to go in the seats as my nephew is young

You see, if anyone down there had half a brain, they'd pop up a message on social media saying tix are available to members. A rare chance for an away game! 

One swoop they a) stops the grizzling from the likes of me who complain that the priority system is way too lopsided 

B) freshen up and widen the customer base 

C) assist the team, by making sure the players are backed 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smiffy Fox said:

I don’t think block 119 has even been released yet so potentially well over 1000 left. 

I was going to say they’ll all go over the weekend, as it has opened up to all STH’s today. However, if it’s the case that 119 hasn’t been opened up yet, there’s a good chance it will reach Members on Monday.

Edited by AlexFT

Block 123 sold out.   Approx 470 left in block 121.   Approx 60 left in block 122.  Block 119 (not opened yet) holds about 520 I think.

Plus the club have probably reserved some tickets that will get put back in.

So as said above, at least 500 definitely left, and probably over 1000.

Edited by worth_the_wait
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

Block 123 sold out.   Approx 470 left in block 121.   Approx 60 left in block 122.  Block 119 (not opened yet) holds about 520 I think.

Plus the club have probably reserved some tickets that will get put back in.

So as said above, at least 500 definitely left, and probably over 1000.

Then a lil bit of social media to say 'hey, fancy an away game this season?' 'Tix now on sale to any LCFC member, come back the lads v the Taffs!'