Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
huddersfieldfox

Lighten the mood

Auto's or nothing.

IF we do slip into the play-offs the opposition will be begging to play us.

The sense of deflation within the squad will be so rampant and you can bet your life that players will have one eye on their next club.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, huddersfieldfox said:

I've really enjoyed the championship, the football with some crunching tackles. No VAR. I think we will go up Even if it's through the playoffs. A day out to remember 

I know this will be controversial but I've actually missed VAR, there's been too many times we've been on the wrong end of very poor critical decisions this season. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, huddersfieldfox said:

I've really enjoyed the championship, the football with some crunching tackles. No VAR. I think we will go up Even if it's through the playoffs. A day out to remember 

im with you hudfox:pearson:

6 hours ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Won 123.75 yesterday due to the predictability of these bottlers 👍

Hope you don’t win any more on City’s losses. Too much venom going on right now. The other teams also have some tricky matches and our goal difference is like an extra point. Come on City.

49 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

Hope you don’t win any more on City’s losses. Too much venom going on right now. The other teams also have some tricky matches and our goal difference is like an extra point. Come on City.

Me too but it softens the blow 

We were about 9/1 on to go up at one point this season. So I bet against it. 

I placed £50 against on that as I thought me betting would guarantee the promotion as I’m an awful gambler.

Looks like theirs is a chance it comes in now so at least it’s a softener for when my phone is blowing up when all my mates are texting me about how we bottled it. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

Controversial opinion....but I can't wait for VAR to come back....

With VAR maybe we would have got 6 out of 9 points in the last three games instead of 0 points....

Hate VAR. 

Sunderland should've had a pen against us. Bound to be other questionable decisions that went our way & probably more to come....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Hate VAR. 

Sunderland should've had a pen against us. Bound to be other questionable decisions that went our way & probably more to come....

So should Preston at 1-0.

People are happy to call for VAR when it's for their team.

• Like 2