Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

Just now, hebangsthedrums said:

More than last season??

YES. We were in the prem last season. We are currently bottling a 17 point lead at the top in the Championship. We should have won it at a canter. The players took it for granted and have f**ked it massively. Sickening.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Well Cannon would need to be on the pitch first. I'd back Vardy every time over Daka. Daka's movement is so poor he'd never get in a position to score.

Think you need to start using your eyes and stop thinking with emotion, daka's movements very good, it's his finishing that let's him down.

16 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Thats genuinely not a bad shout. It looks like the opposition has found Enzo’s tactics out.

Just a change of style could do the job.

Just a thought 

Have been saying this for absolutely ages, and said it countless times,but was shot down and given excuse after excuse about key players missing, injuries, tiredness blah, blah, blah. 

EnzoBall has been found out.   The same players who made it work at the beginning ans were able to make it work effectively are the same players now.  Not all of them have gone crap overnight.  It's the system.... And the bloke who insists on playing the system....

Well Enzo... I'm questioning it,   so live up to you arrogant little rant from months back and  "leave, the very next day"

Edited by Guppys Love Child
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well, that's all she wrote for this season I'm afraid. 

ZERO chance we finish top two, and then the inevitable "shit the bed" in a play-off Semi Final. 

A perfect appetiser for a 12 point deduction for next years Championship.

Leicester City FC.

• Like 1

I know Ricky P was injured and maybe saving him for Norwich but there is not one player we miss more than him. Start him and take him off if he’s dead.

2 wingers are absolutely toilet now. Embarrassingly so. 

Choudray is terrible. Absolutely terrible every single game.

Predictable and more of a Brendan Rodgers team than ever. 

Vardy missed a load which obviously didn’t help but why the hell isn’t our Poundland Pep making changes before we go 1-0 down.

Keep the Faith? We can’t even keep a clean sheet 

up the city 

• Like 2

Long time lurker here.

i saw this happening when we were 12 points clear. None of our games convinced me.

we are too 1 dimensional. Every player was awful today. Vardy missed 2 clear chances, he’s finished. 

disgusting from us. We will miss automatics and obviously lose playoffs because this team has no fight. Gutless. 

I won’t be watching any more games now until playoffs.

now we have to deal with Leeds fans being even more unbearable. 

1 minute ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Have been saying this for absolutely ages, and said it countless times,but was shot down and give excuse after excuse about key players missing, injuries, tiredness blah, blah, blah. 

EnzoBall has been found out.   The same players who made it work at the beginning ans were able to make it work effectively are the same players now.  Not all of them have gone crap overnight.  It's the system.... And the bloke who insists on playing the system....

Well Enzo... I'm questioning it,   so live up to you arrogant little rant from months back and  "leave, the very next day"

Top forced Smith to change the system after one game, sadly the style of play emphasis is right from the top of the club.

Just now, StevieH said:

Mavididi poor

KDH poor

Fatawa wasteful

Vardy missed chances

Ndidi invisible 

Choudhry sloppy and casual

Too many just not performing atm.

The players to blame then, not the manager, the shambles the club is in and so on?

• Like 1