Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Bristol City (A) Match-Thread

9 minutes ago, Hales said:

Why no more changes enzo????? No excuse for that AT ALL

Definitely, so many playing poorly and the thing of giving the opposition something different to deal with. And with 4 games in 10 days or so, if he dares mention tiredness in games 3 and 4 we have exhibit A here in a counter argument.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Enzo’s style isn’t bad we are too slow in the second phase when we beat the press. Too concerned with possession when we actually have an overload we need to break at pace but we slow down

You just described his style.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StevieH said:

So poor. Doing nothing in January transfer window has cost us.

It goes back way before January tbh, our club has been mismanaged since Top took the reins it seems, allowing the fraud to dismantle us is I'm afraid unforgivable and it's now showing why.

We as a club are in big big trouble on and off the pitch.

With the group of players Enzo has, his job is frankly easy and this chronic underperformance is on him to a great degree in my opinion.

We've seen before what a stubborn man who refuses to change can - and can't - do!

6 minutes ago, Fox 66 said:

Absolutely sickened by that performance. So many mislaid passes, players looked jaded despite most of them having a week off!

Whole clubs a shambles, Top loosing a grip of things, coaching staff being sacked, staff and directors walking away to other clubs, Prem and EFL over spends, employees from all over the club on shit pay while these over paid lot call themselves footballers 

He just not flexible enough. For 2/3 of the season when things were working for us, it was great, but when things go against us, he’s too slow to change. His subs are very similar to Rogers, in that they are like for like, and like Rogers, he doesn’t have a plan to change things up. A simple change in game situation, would be swap the wingers over, he doesn’t even do that. I Will also say it’s not all down to Enzo, we that chance in most of games we’ve lost and we haven’t been clinical enough. Players need to some of the blame too.

Whatever happens I hope Enzo finds a way and succeeds and get us up, because, all said and done I am LCFC fan 1st and us to do well🏆🏆🏆

Edited by Lad1966

29 minutes ago, JonesLCFC said:

YES. We were in the prem last season. We are currently bottling a 17 point lead at the top in the Championship. We should have won it at a canter. The players took it for granted and have f**ked it massively. Sickening.

Fair enough. Last season worse for me even though this is more of a capitulation that was a constant stream of shite