Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

New kit 24-25

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

As someone as mentioned above, the straight back up has been added to the site whether it’s the champions new stock or sale lines.. is there anyway to remove this? 

It really does give off the ‘I’m too tight to buy the kit at full price, so I’ve waited until the reductions at the end of the season’ vibes.. 

Go to shop by player

https://shop.lcfc.com/en/kit/players/kit-sale/adult

Click a random player, then click 'custom name/number' to remove the personalisation and change it to £25

Edit: Tried adding it to basket and it defaults to champions edition apparently. Might have to get personalisation to remove it unfortunately. Unless the club shop still has some without that logo on. 

Edited by brucey

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

As someone as mentioned above, the straight back up has been added to the site whether it’s the champions new stock or sale lines.. is there anyway to remove this? 

It really does give off the ‘I’m too tight to buy the kit at full price, so I’ve waited until the reductions at the end of the season’ vibes.. 

Whatever genius at the club thought this was a good idea needs their head checking. Screams tinpot plastering that on the kits.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Been told that King Power will be the sponsor again.

I’d heard otherwise but who knows. Will find out in the next few days i guess.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

I’d heard otherwise but who knows. Will find out in the next few days i guess.

I presume we won't find out until much closer to preseason. If they walk out in the new kit tomorrow i expect it to be KP still, but i would expect to change next season.

11 hours ago, Sly said:

That third kit doesn’t match any Adidas templates and looks like it’s been put together by a 4 year old on MS Paint. 

IMG_1355.jpeg

The home kit and white kit look to be spoilt with shading. Makes the white look a bit grey from the pictures anyway. The third shirt is horrible but maybe I just an old fogey 

32 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

The home kit and white kit look to be spoilt with shading. Makes the white look a bit grey from the pictures anyway. The third shirt is horrible but maybe I just an old fogey 

The lighter kit is an off-white, like a very, very light ice blue. 

38 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

both could be true!!

• Haha 2

Surely KP sponsoring us would be a convenient way for them to pump some money into the club with a generous deal in our favour to pad out the revenue? Within the alloted amount allowed obviously. 

• 5 weeks later...