Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Posthorn54

Programmes

I’ve just ordered mine. Click and collect from fanstore. No chance I’m paying £4.95 for delivery. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Posthorn54 said:

Yes they have put the programmes back on sale online only.BUT the delivery is outrageous £4.95

I have asked the question why can’t we come in the shop.Even the club are profiteering on them now.

Click and collect at the store for free 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Posthorn54 said:

Yes they have put the programmes back on sale online only.BUT the delivery is outrageous £4.95

I have asked the question why can’t we come in the shop.Even the club are profiteering on them now.

Just ordered min. Delivery was £1.50.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’ve just ordered mine. Click and collect from fanstore. No chance I’m paying £4.95 for delivery. 

Weird - just ordered mine online - £1.50 delivery.

IMG_5348.png

Edited by Big Dave

3 minutes ago, Posthorn54 said:

Still saying £4.95 delivery on my Leicester account.

Really strange.

Ive just gone back in to my account, and now says £4.95 too, but I only paid £1.50 earlier.

Doesnt make sense.

Yep, ordered one, appreciate it being made available again but I wouldn't have to have had it posted if there had been enough on Saturday and won't be around 'til next season to collect. Charged the £4.95 postage too. Still not as steep as the £20+ from ebay scummers. 

They've listened, they've responded, their replies and communications were good, fair play to that.

Used £3 of reward points towards it but it's still credit I could have used for something more exciting than excessive postage. Giveth with one hand taketh away with the other.....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Yep, ordered one, appreciate it being made available again but I wouldn't have to have had it posted if there had been enough on Saturday and won't be around 'til next season to collect. Charged the £4.95 postage too. Still not as steep as the £20+ from ebay scummers. 

They've listened, they've responded, their replies and communications were good, fair play to that.

Used £3 of reward points towards it but it's still credit I could have used for something more exciting than excessive postage. Giveth with one hand taketh away with the other.....

Definitely £1.50 delivery?

image.png.2afd1f3e921073980083cf328e7b096b.png

Posted (edited)

It’s £1.50 delivery when you order 1. I’ve ordered 2 and the delivery was £4.95. So basically you’re better off ordering separately if you want 2 copies. 

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, philce said:

Definitely £1.50 delivery?

image.png.2afd1f3e921073980083cf328e7b096b.png

Here's my confirmation for the 1 issue:-

LCFCprog.JPG.8b4d67f15540d3666105ad987115a2ca.JPG

Maybe there's a difference when going through the app as opposed to the Web Site, it seems pretty split here, think I used the app, it's same log in, same account etc but maybe the background workings have a discrepancy? :dunno:

Edited by fazzyfox

4 hours ago, rn9013 said:

It’s £1.50 delivery when you order 1. I’ve ordered 2 and the delivery was £4.95. So basically you’re better off ordering separately if you want 2 copies. 

Just did 3 seperate orders

Gotta save that 45p! lol