Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

LCFC Shithousery

the aggressive wumming of leeds is probably my favourite part of this promotion, such an arrogant bunch of fans and they're big mad.

almost as good as the strop Warnock threw over 2002/03

• Like 4

Just now, The Doctor said:

the aggressive wumming of leeds is probably my favourite part of this promotion, such an arrogant bunch of fans and they're big mad.

almost as good as the strop Warnock threw over 2002/03

Part of me suspects that the players and admins have been waiting to wind up Leeds since the game at their place and I tip my hat to the sheer pettiness of it. 

I also look forward to the transfer announcements if Leeds don't go up and we sign one or more of their players. I suspect our socials will be truly vile.

Just now, Bilo said:

Part of me suspects that the players and admins have been waiting to wind up Leeds since the game at their place and I tip my hat to the sheer pettiness of it. 

I also look forward to the transfer announcements if Leeds don't go up and we sign one or more of their players. I suspect our socials will be truly vile.

i will be absolutely vile tbh. work in leeds and the sheer level of salt some of my colleagues have had this last week has been incredible. thinking links to joy division, kaiser chiefs through the emails, pictures of the honours lists in the last 30 years randomly appearing on the printers...

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

i will be absolutely vile tbh. work in leeds and the sheer level of salt some of my colleagues have had this last week has been incredible. thinking links to joy division, kaiser chiefs through the emails, pictures of the honours lists in the last 30 years randomly appearing on the printers...

Truly despicable. I like it a lot.

One of my colleagues is a big Leeds fan but I didn't get a chance to see him last week.

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

here we go, against stoke earlier this season

Magnificent. 

Proof that we can be a truly despicable football club for generations to come. 😍

• Haha 2