Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

LCFC Shithousery

10 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

This thread is quite good isn’t it.

He’s our ****in centre back!

532bc22b-952c-467b-8269-bef14c3dfa45.jpeg.e4d944990c804c4192a607eac9bbb837.jpeg

Abhorrent, disrespectful behaviour.

Hook it to my veins.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

Does Dennis Wise punching a player in the face count? 

I’m not sure that does. However (even though Wise got us back later in the game) when Wise next played us, I’d say Brian Deane flying in to clatter him a the first chance he got even though he was already on a yellow card definitely qualifies.

Speaking of, there’s at least a little pettiness in the club not selling away tickets to Millwall in the reverse fixture after they identified us as potential troublemakers and didn’t sell away tickets for the game where Deane got sent off.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I’m not sure that does. However (even though Wise got us back later in the game) when Wise next played us, I’d say Brian Deane flying in to clatter him a the first chance he got even though he was already on a yellow card definitely qualifies.

Speaking of, there’s at least a little pettiness in the club not selling away tickets to Millwall in the reverse fixture after they identified us as potential troublemakers and didn’t sell away tickets for the game where Deane got sent off.

theres a good chance that that was many 26-32 year olds first game as well because the club did distribute a bunch of tickets in the away end to local primary schools.

also, what would a shithousery thread be without the man, the myth, the legend himself:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

The OG “For top flight football - Use J21” was class 

Derby fans went absolutely apeshit about that one.

The first electronic scoreboard on the roof of the Filbert Street stand was notoriously glitchy, with missing pixels, letters and inaccuracies regularly appearing (or disappearing). It’s replacement with “full colour cinema like quality” was little better.The missing “o” from “Derby County” though was  more likely to be human, ahem “error” :whistle:

• Haha 4