Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Dudek On Loan

I think Dudek is a quality keeper but I doubt he'd want to come down and play at this level when he has been playing in the champions league and premiership ona regular basis before...

If we could get him and hed come here then I wouldnt think twice myself. Anything must be better than having rab at the back =/ Still, it's unfair on Henderson not to give him a bit of a chance, from the little I've seen of him so far he seems like a half decent keeper.

I'm sure a good six month stint in the Championship will enhance his World Cup hopes no end.

He's better than Rab by some distance (Goes without saying), and I'd love to see him here, but let's live in the real world.

I'm sure a good six month stint in the Championship will enhance his World Cup hopes no end.

He's better than Rab by some distance (Goes without saying), and I'd love to see him here, but let's live in the real world.

Happened for Rasiak

Archived