Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Millwall Game

henderson- time for him tobe given a run of games

rb- maybury, leave him there if he is the 1st choice rb

cb's the 2 paddy's look solid together

lb- stearman showed before he can play there more mobile than nils

rm- smith can play either side and is better than sylla

cm's- joey© best player so far this season, williams, if he shows the commitment he showed today is a far better option than kisnorbo

lm- hammil, has looked ok when i've seen him, shows more effot than sylla in any case

str- hume and hammond, no need to change a good combination

subs

hughes, nils, mdv, tiatto, douglas

-------------------Henderson

-Maybury--McCarthy--Gerrbrand--Johansson

-Sylla-------Hughes--Gudjonsson-------Smith

---------------Hume--Hammond

Subs: Douglas, Stearman, Tiatto, Williams, De Vries

I'd replace Sylla if we actually had a replacement, Hughes out just right loses the width.

Kisnorbo is bound to play, despite playing better for the last 30 odd minutes without him in midfield :(

-------------------Henderson

-Maybury--McCarthy--Gerrbrand--Johansson

-Sylla-------Hughes--Gudjonsson-------Smith

---------------Hume--Hammond

Subs: Douglas, Stearman, Tiatto, Williams, De Vries

I'd replace Sylla if we actually had a replacement, Hughes out just right loses the width.

Kisnorbo is bound to play, despite playing better for the last 30 odd minutes without him in midfield :(

Id happily go with that :thumbup:

Oh and I want to confirm my love for........... this emoticon :yawn:

----------------Hendy

Stearman--Gerbs--Mccarthy---Maybs

Williams---Gudj--kis-----Smith

---------Hammond--Hume

Hopefully some goals in there with Williams. I think Maybs would be a more comfortable left back than Stearman and Stearman gets forward better there.

--------------------Henderson----------------------

------------------------------------------------------

--Stearman--Gerrbrand--McCarthy--Maybury--

---Hughes-----Williams--Gudjonsson--Smith----

----------------Hume----Hammond----------------

Subs: Douglas, Johansson, Tiatto, Hamill, De Vries

Henderson needs desperatly to get a start, we need to see if he can do any better than Rab - which in my view its more than likely he can. He has played well when he's played and hasn't let us down (unlike someone else). McCarthy has to go straight back into the side alongside Gerrbrand - while I would just give the nod to Maybury over Nils at left-back, just. Midfield I would drop Momo completly and give Hughes a start down the right, I think he would be more useful there and could give us a nice compromise with Smith down the left. Kisnorbo dropped completly in favour of Williams - and Hamill on the bench. Normal upfront with Hume and Hammond - although I still feel we need another striker in January.

Honestly with my bench I wouldn't have picked Rab even for that if it wasn't for his no doubt higher wages over Conrad, the rest really just take places over those I wouldn't pick - like Kisnorbo, Dion and Sylla.

Henderson needs desperatly to get a start, we need to see if he can do any better than Rab - which in my view its more than likely he can. He has played well when he's played and hasn't let us down (unlike someone else). McCarthy has to go straight back into the side alongside Gerrbrand - while I would just give the nod to Maybury over Nils at left-back, just. Midfield I would drop Momo completly and give Hughes a start down the right, I think he would be more useful there and could give us a nice compromise with Smith down the left. Kisnorbo dropped completly in favour of Williams - and Hamill on the bench. Normal upfront with Hume and Hammond - although I still feel we need another striker in January.

Honestly with my bench I wouldn't have picked Rab even for that if it wasn't for his no doubt higher wages over Conrad, the rest really just take places over those I wouldn't pick - like Kisnorbo, Dion and Sylla.

Change Kisnorbo for Williams and I think that's the team. Not ideal to have Maybury LB but he's adequate. Would simply play Kisnorbo cos of how when he plays Joey seems to play well. And yes stick Hughes right mid, we have Smith running at the defences, Hughes adds something which Sylla can't.

Henderson

Johansson

McCarthy

Gerrbrand

Maybury

Smith

Williams ( We miss him , he is a good player , underated IMO , he can unlock defences , needs to be in )

Joey

Hughes ( He is wasted out there , but he'd have much more of an affect than lazy Sylla )

Hammond

Hume

Thats what I'd like to see , but I think CL will stick with Douglas and Sylla and also bring Hughes into the middle and slot Kisnorbo in at LB.

Joy.

-----------------Henderson----------------

---------------------------------------------

--Maybury--Paddy G--Paddy M--Nissa--

------------------Williams------------------

----Elvis----Hughes----Joey----Smith----

-------------------Hume--------------------

Elvis and Smith making it a front three when we're attacking. Only position I'm still unsure of is left back. I wouldn't want to see Nissa play there really but he's about the best option out of what we have available imo.

I think we should play Joey and Hume against the rest!! at least we might win then haha!!

In reality though:

Hendo

Maybury

Nils

Paddy G

Paddy M

Sylla

Smith

Hughes

Joey

Hume

Hammond ( although i think it will be De Vries instead)

Subs:

Rab

Stearman

Dublin

Williams

De Vries

I'd go with that team aswell. If Williams isn't going in january then it's time Levein focused a bit of time on Williams and getting the best out of him. One last throw of the dice because on saturday he showed how effective he can be.

I'd go with that team aswell. If Williams isn't going in january then it's time Levein focused a bit of time on Williams and getting the best out of him. One last throw of the dice because on saturday he showed how effective he can be.

I second that he needs a run of a few games - who knows we might keep him!!

Archived