Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Emergency Board Meeting tomorrow

Do they usually shut the OS messageboard for scheduled quarterly meetings?

So much for "conspiracy theories", Babylon. :rolleyes:

And when's the last time the OS messageboard has been really "updated" or "facelifted"?

Let me just ask my great-granddad real quick.

Oh, he's already dead. Bugger.

Do they usually shut the OS messageboard for scheduled quarterly meetings?

How do you know it is shut and not under maintenance?? These things do happen believe it or not.

What purpose would closing the message board serve exactly?

For the lst time it is not an emergency board meeting.

As far as I know it is a quarterly affair. Also as far as I know the meeting is tonight.

It isn't the scheduled quarterly meeting, nor is it an emergency one. The Trust is not represented at this meeting.

Would imagine it would have finished by now but wouldn't expect any news tonight.

If CL hadn't made reference to this meeting during interviews, this level of speculation would not be taking place & would think the board will not be pleased he mentioned it.

It is still possible that nothing will be said & then a new signing will arrive, but would imagine the local media will be hounding the club tomorrow for some comment

It isn't the scheduled quarterly meeting, nor is it an emergency one. The Trust is not represented at this meeting.

Would imagine it would have finished by now but wouldn't expect any news tonight.

If CL hadn't made reference to this meeting during interviews, this level of speculation would not be taking place & would think the board will not be pleased he mentioned it.

It is still possible that nothing will be said & then a new signing will arrive, but would imagine the local media will be hounding the club tomorrow for some comment

Cheers :thumbup:

Interesting I thought the meeting was tommorow but still.

On RL Craig said in his interview after the palace game he had a meeting wednesday concerning his transfer budget and I was about to reply this meeting was scheduled although its still possible he may get the sack. But if the meeting really happened a day early then I wonder what the reasoning is by bringing it a day forward.

Out of interest on sacrificing our transfer budget on swapping manager's if I was on the board I would pick a change of manager, levein has brought in less players then blackwell this season so the gel thing doesnt wash, and anyone who watched leeds last night can see they have transformed as a team in under 5 months.

is there anyone on there to do any discussing these days? :ph34r:

It's more like a constantly growing graveyard - most regulars have left the internet community completely or joined FT.

The biggest amount of posts comes from newbies and even those post after losses only.

It's become quite a negative environment. I miss the old spirit. :cry:

On RL Craig said in his interview after the palace game he had a meeting wednesday concerning his transfer budget and I was about to reply this meeting was scheduled although its still possible he may get the sack. But if the meeting really happened a day early then I wonder what the reasoning is by bringing it a day forward.

Out of interest on sacrificing our transfer budget on swapping manager's if I was on the board I would pick a change of manager, levein has brought in less players then blackwell this season so the gel thing doesnt wash, and anyone who watched leeds last night can see they have transformed as a team in under 5 months.

The meeting was always planned for Tuesday! :thumbup:

Always was Tuesday

How's the humble pie Babylon? ;)

Well I said it wan't emergency and it wasn't... I also said as far as I know, I wasn't stating fact, Just what someone who is usually reliable had posted several days ago on here.

So I don't think humble pie is in order. :whistle:

Archived