Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Cardiff Game

Cardiff Boycott  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you boycott the Cardiff game?

• Yes - The fans could issue their anger on a bigger level
    • No - It would make matters even worse
    • Who cares?

I know. It's just an idea. But imagine what happened if no one would go and see the Cardiff game on the 21st of January?

An almost empty Walkers... Would it set the right sign? (And has that ever happened before?)

Discuss.

No you need to be at the game to support the team, and if you want to protest do it at the game or after it.

I know. It's just an idea. But imagine what happened if no one would go and see the Cardiff game on the 21st of January?

An almost empty Walkers... Would it set the right sign? (And has that ever happened before?)

Discuss.

Im so glad you live in switzerland, far far away from us. What happens if we manage a win v sheff wed, or maybe a draw v spurs aswell. You havnt thought about this debate much have you swisspiss

We may even have weso and morris playing by then, even a new striker that scores v spurs or sheff wed. Things might be looking better for us.

Next time you start a thread, think about it more.

:rolleyes:

Im so glad you live in switzerland, far far away from us. What happens if we manage a win v sheff wed, or maybe a draw v spurs aswell. You havnt thought about this debate much have you swisspiss

We may even have weso and morris playing by then, even a new striker that scores v spurs or sheff wed. Things might be looking better for us.

Next time you start a thread, think about it more.

:rolleyes:

Have you changed religion recently? :yawn:

a) Great idea so we end up with even less money.

I know you all want Levein out, but thank heavens some of you lot are not part of the board running LCFC.

Thing is, we know we have some relatively good players, most of whom seem to put in a lot of effort game after game. No matter your feelings toward the manager or a couple of the less 'motivated' players the others deserve our support.

The last thing our players need now is to be further demoralised, it really would makes things a lot worse. We don't expect any of the players to give up so neither should we.

Keep the blue flag flying.

Stupid question. You might not support the manager, but you damn well support the team. I think it's pretty poor form that Leicester, the "never-say-die" club fall apart the first time they're really in danger in decades. We had it good under O'Neill, even Mickey Adams had us up in the Prem again and now it's look a little shabby, everyone stops going.

I've been at Uni all season, I went to the Norwich game the other day and was shocked. More support, more numbers, more noise!

im not wasting any more money this season.

ive spent plenty and have had very little to show for it.

cant believe i even brought the new shirt which will only last the season. though a new shirt for div1 probably makes sense.

im not wasting any more money this season.

ive spent plenty and have had very little to show for it.

cant believe i even brought the new shirt which will only last the season. though a new shirt for div1 probably makes sense.

Pffff, fair-weather fans...

:rolleyes::P

Personally I completely disagree with the idea of a boycott. Think about it, if you want Levein gone, the board need enough money to pay him off and losing money in ticket sales and merchandise on a match day will not help to aid this.

I will be missing this game anyway due to a uni exam on that afternoon (stupid Saturday exams), but please don't boycott. It won't do our club any good at all.

Archived