Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jon the Hat

Available Managers

Quite a few ex-FOXES on that list, though none I would trust to get us out of this mess.

Bruce Rioch might be an intriguing prospect though. Has he REALLY been out of the game for the past five years?

Great link Jon - I didn't know some of these guys were still alive !!

Still, what about Gary Mills or Steve Claridge - everyone will say, "yes, but they weren't very successful at previous clubs" - who needs a manager with a successful previous record - didn't Levein have one !!?

I don't think anyone could get us out of this mess. I know I'm pretty pissed off, but I'm not very hopeful at all.

The single most depressing post I have seen. :cry::cry::cry::( <_<

I think somebody with an affiliation to the club is what we want, they would be passionate about leicester and want to succeed and they would get it through to the players what they wat them to do!!

What about ali mauchlen, he talks a good game when he's on radio leicester :D

I think somebody with an affiliation to the club is what we want, they would be passionate about leicester and want to succeed and they would get it through to the players what they wat them to do!!

Apparently he's a tit :unsure:

Tony Cottee, gary linekar! both passionate about the club

Forget about MON.

He'll let it be known soon enough when he's in a position to return to the game. And that may well not be for a long while yet.

Even when he does, it will NOT be to us. Manchester United might be slightly ahead of us in the queue for his services... :(

Tony Cottee, gary linekar! both passionate about the club

He's says he's happy to put money into the club (He has - £5m) but he says he wouldn't even like to be chairman because he says people start to hate you when you get involved and mess with the club.

Fair Play to him.

Also, Gary Lineker must be getting paid a fair wage working for the BBC, and theres not exactly much stress in his job is there? Why would he leave that for this job?

Archived