Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

What position will we finish this season?

Where will we finish?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. it'll be interesting to see how many think we are down

• Bottom
    • 2nd bottom
    • 3rd bottom
    • 4th from bottom, just survived
    • above

Depends if Levein stays or not. If he's sacked/resigns, it depends when that happens. For as long as Levein is in charge I can't see us getting out of the relegation zone. If a new manager comes in I can see us scraping 4th/5th bottom.

i still can't actually imagine us going down i just don't belive it could hapen. but then i never thought this would happen at the begining of the season. plus i really don't know where the changes are going to come from to pick up our form. yet still i just don't think its possible that our team would be playing teams like yeovil every week.

i still can't actually imagine us going down i just don't belive it could hapen. but then i never thought this would happen at the begining of the season. plus i really don't know where the changes are going to come from to pick up our form. yet still i just don't think its possible that our team would be playing teams like yeovil every week.

Mate i couldn't see wednesday going down to league 1 but we did and it was horrible visiting shit holes such as Colchester!!!! But it happened we just had to get on with it

Even if you did go down i think that you would easilly come back up

I dont think that you will go down anyways

Mate i couldn't see wednesday going down to league 1 but we did and it was horrible visiting shit holes such as Colchester!!!! But it happened we just had to get on with it

Thanks for the encouragement.

My heart says we'll stay up, my head says we won't.

:cry:

scares me too.

what will happen to our club if , i was going to type when :( , we are relegated.

can we survive financially down below?

are the board upto the job??

if we stick with ClueLess will we struggle in that division???

hell , we play cardiff next and they hammered their opposition yesterday. :blink:

I cant vote it pains me thinking about it knowing teams like brighton and coventry are above when you look at what some players are capable of in our team

I cant vote it pains me thinking about it knowing teams like brighton and coventry are above when you look at what some players are capable of in our team

Blame the manager for not getting 110% out of 'em , and playing wasters such as Hammil and friends.

We thought that at the start of last season! :cry:

But then again all the players last year were on 1 year deals but at least now nearly thee whole team are on 2/3 year deals meaning that we should keep hold of most of them

I think that if we did go down, it would be all change again! I can see quite a few players leaving us. People like Stearman, McCarthy, Joey, Hughes and Gerrbrand would all be gone! But on a plus note, Kisnorbo and Hamill might find their level playing in league one!

what a nightmare this season has become.

weve sunk like a stone through this division and im wondering if we will hit bottom before to long.

cant believe this present city setup has sucked all my enthusiasm and optimism away. i used to believe we could win every game , now i cant see us beating anyone in this division.

how the hell can the board back a loser who has only won five league games all season for christ sake :mad:

what a nightmare this season has become.

weve sunk like a stone through this division and im wondering if we will hit bottom before to long.

cant believe this present city setup has sucked all my enthusiasm and optimism away. i used to believe we could win every game , now i cant see us beating anyone in this division.

how the hell can the board back a loser who has only won five league games all season for christ sake :mad:

I'd like to see Davies answer that

Archived