Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

New boss?

Who would you pick from these?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Managers to choose from:

• Steve Tilson
    • Phil Parkinson
    • John Gorman
    • Dion Dublin
    • Dave Penney
    • Martin Allen
    • Tony Cottee
    • Gary McAllister
    • Dave Bassett
    • Terry Venables
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Johan Boskamp
    • Bruce Rioch
    • John Gregory
    • Other

Allen - Pride , passion and commitment

The three main things we're missing at the minute.

Exactly. But I'm basing mine on things achieved. Tilson has taken Southend from an average league 2 side to a league 1 side challenging for promotion. Either of the two would do really!

Brian Laws would be good also

Gary Lineker imo

No chance.

When he put money into the club he basically said - I'm happy to put money into the club but would never get too involved (i.e - Chairman, Manager, e.t.c) because he said when you messed with the club thats when fans start to dislike you.

So basically in brief he's a legend here, everyone loves him he's happy to help the club out, but doesn't want to risk his legendery status, which is fair play IMO!

I've voted Keegan...but to be honest theres no chance of that happening.

When these threads pop up, its ok speculating about who you want in, but 1) Levein ain't leaving, and 2) The club can't afford to get rid of him...But if he does go the next question is, who and why on earth would anyone want to come to manager Leicester?

Steve Tilson

Phil Parkinson

John Gorman

Dion Dublin

Dave Penney

Martin Allen

Tony Cottee

Gary McAllister

Dave Bassett

Terry Venables

Kevin Keegan

Johan Boskamp

Bruce Rioch

John Gregory

Theres only Allen and Macalister that i`d consider there. How about peter reid? The situation were in right now, means we need someone with a bit of bite, hes experienced at player international level, and managment, and he used to play the role we desperately need improvement of, holding midfielder general (everton). He would be my choice if levein cannot install leadership on the pitch, which doesnt look likely now.

Theres only Allen and Macalister that i`d consider there. How about peter reid? The situation were in right now, means we need someone with a bit of bite, hes experienced at player international level, and managment, and he used to play the role we desperately need improvement of, holding midfielder general (everton). He would be my choice if levein cannot install leadership on the pitch, which doesnt look likely now.

Reid and Macallister???

Jesus christ.

It is indeed.

Gary McAllister? God help us.

If he had not played for us would people still consider him? His previous record for cov was nothing to write home out so it cannot be based on his achievements.

I cannot believe people are actually voting for him.

Unbelieveable.

If he had not played for us would people still consider him? His previous record for cov was nothing to write home out so it cannot be based on his achievements.

Unbelieveable.

Who would you choose Babylon. Or would you stick?

Unbelieveable.

No one can actually come up with a credible argument for appointing McAllister, who as you said, didn't do anything at Coventry. In fact, his record there was appalling.

I'd rather have him playing than managing. :o;)

Archived