Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trueblue06

Calling all LCFC Fans

I am fed up with all the forum polls asking the question levein out? I feel that is unanimous with all LCFC fans that his time has come and should end now. I am a LCFC season ticket holder and will follow the club what ever league they are in. I though am proud that the club has never been down below the top 2 leagues but if things carry on that will end. So I am calling for all LCFC fans out there to demonstrate their frustration at the currant manager on Saturday against Cardiff and not just the small section of fans who are already singing for levein’s sacking. We are a big club and shouldn’t be in the position we currently are in.

With our ground and fan base, we should be safely settled in the Prem. MON made it possible. With the right manager and some further inward investment we can do it again.

If you look at what's the Prem now, you'd have to say that Fulham, WBA, Middlesborough, Birmingham and Wigan are 'smaller' or on a par with us. They have rich benfactors however. That is the only difference.

With our ground and fan base, we should be safely settled in the Prem. MON made it possible. With the right manager and some further inward investment we can do it again.

If you look at what's the Prem now, you'd have to say that Fulham, WBA, Middlesborough, Birmingham and Wigan are 'smaller' or on a par with us. They have rich benfactors however. That is the only difference.

You mean that one of 10,000 that stay at home every week?

leicester have beleive it or not a decent amount of lads who do sing and that.. its that hardcore that get the others going but when we're in the relegation looking at going to the 3rd division it aint gonna be the best of atmospheres. it has been a great atmosphere at the walkers but when we get rid of craig and switch the kop i see room for an improvement in atmosphere with L1 and the kop combining etc..

one thing how would you spread the word about a demonstration?

I feel that is unanimous with all LCFC fans that his time has come and should end now.

You might feel that, doesn't make it true. Even on this forum, where Levein seems to be held on a par with the devil by some posters, 17 people (at the time of typing this) have voted for him to stay for the time being.

leicester is the 7th biggest city in England

part of the exclusive club of ten teams never to be outside the top two divisions

Big enough for me!

banners, flyers, posters, message boards,

Yes, this is the best way to get the message across!

WE SHOULD STAND BY CL AN MOST OF ALL OUR PLAYERS IF THE PLAYERS KNOW WE R GETTIN ON TO THEM THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY WITH NO CONFIDENCE AND WHEN THEY DO THATWE NO WHAT CAN HAPPEN . BUT IF WE GET BEHIND THEM THEY CAN DO IT EG SPURS AND WE NEED MORE ATMOUSEPHERE AT THE WALKERS IT THE WORST PLACE FOR ATMOUSEPHERE IN THE LEAGUE AT THE MOMENT COME ON YOU FOXES FANS WE NEED TO UNITE BEHIND CL AND THE PLAYERS IF WE R GONIN TO STAY UP

Big enough for me!

Yes, this is the best way to get the message across!

Find the places where the fans go before the game etc. The most Fan orientated pubs, where they park there cars etc and let the fans know on the way to the match that a protest is needed / will happen after the match.

No need for a big expenditure in posters but having said that, that wouldn't do any harm

WE SHOULD STAND BY CL AN MOST OF ALL OUR PLAYERS IF THE PLAYERS KNOW WE R GETTIN ON TO THEM THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY WITH NO CONFIDENCE AND WHEN THEY DO THATWE NO WHAT CAN HAPPEN . BUT IF WE GET BEHIND THEM THEY CAN DO IT EG SPURS AND WE NEED MORE ATMOUSEPHERE AT THE WALKERS IT THE WORST PLACE FOR ATMOUSEPHERE IN THE LEAGUE AT THE MOMENT COME ON YOU FOXES FANS WE NEED TO UNITE BEHIND CL AND THE PLAYERS IF WE R GONIN TO STAY UP

;):thumbup:

We should stand by cl an most of all our players. If the players know we r gettin on to them they are going to play with no confidence and when they do that we no what can happen. But if we get behind them they can do it eg spurs and we need more atmousephere at the walkers it the worst place for atmousephere in the league at the moment come on you foxes fans we need to unite behind cl and the players if we r gonin to stay up

;):thumbup:

We should stand by cl an most of all our players. If the players know we r gettin on to them they are going to play with no confidence and when they do that we no what can happen. But if we get behind them they can do it eg spurs and we need more atmousephere at the walkers it the worst place for atmousephere in the league at the moment come on you foxes fans we need to unite behind cl and the players if we r gonin to stay up

What are you on about? Last week the Way, even though half-full, was rocking because the players showed commitment and fighting spirit, something we've not seen in too many recent games.

Why can't they be as inspired more often?

Ive have backed CL to the hilt but after saturday I am in the depths of despair. We have won 5 games this season - that is relegation form. We did get behind the team on saturday but what good did it do? Its not the fans, its the fecking players and manager not performing!

Ive have backed CL to the hilt but after saturday I am in the depths of despair. We have won 5 games this season - that is relegation form. We did get behind the team on saturday but what good did it do? Its not the fans, its the fecking players and manager not performing!

That is exactly how i feel, i have tried supporting the team and Craig through this, but i can't support them if the passion and desire to win just is not there. We need a change at the top, Craig cannot/is not getting the best out of his players, there is no way someone like Martin Allen would have stood for this lack of committment.

Craig your time is up, please FOCK OFF :mad:

I am fed up with all the forum polls asking the question levein out? I feel that is unanimous with all LCFC fans that his time has come and should end now. I am a LCFC season ticket holder and will follow the club what ever league they are in. I though am proud that the club has never been down below the top 2 leagues but if things carry on that will end. So I am calling for all LCFC fans out there to demonstrate their frustration at the currant manager on Saturday against Cardiff and not just the small section of fans who are already singing for levein’s sacking. We are a big club and shouldn’t be in the position we currently are in.

Sheffield is a bigger city, bigger crowds, so bigger club. Thye won so that's about right then. Don't tell Bolton or Wigan they think they are Premiership sides?

Archived