Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Please Reveal Yourself

A startling 20 of you have voted for Gary McCallister. Can you please reveal yourself if you dare/ You ask Levein to start being honest, so you do the same and please reveal whether you've voted for McCallister and your reasons why.

I'm not saying my choice would do any better than McCallister but i'm alarmed at why so many people would want him here. Is it because he is bald, similar to Martin O'Neill?

I don't think those who hailed CL on his appointment as "the best manager in Europe" are in ANY position to issue demands of fellow posters...

I might have been pleased with the appointment of Levein at the time and i've never hidden from that fact even now but I never stated that young man.

Come on reveal yourself please.

OK,

I have lodged in my brain one thing, its getting like a woodpecker!

"Judge me on my results" QUOTE (CL)

*** It was PAUL MACE who said in the fans forum (and i was there) " were taking a huge gamble here but we hope it pays off!"

I am GET OUT.

Gary MAC if available would have a fair knowledge of the game in scotland and here and must have a link or two at liverpool.

I back Garry Mac.

I voted McCallister. Why? Because he would be more in touch with the players and get them playing for him. Plus, he's a former fox so that will keep your mother happy.

Levein should be moved into a scouting role because he hasnt got the man management skills to be manager.

I voted McCallister. Why? Because he would be more in touch with the players and get them playing for him. Plus, he's a former fox so that will keep your mother happy.

Levein should be moved into a scouting role because he hasnt got the man management skills to be manager.

Doesn't his lack of experience as a manager bother you? Doesn't the record he had at Coventry bother you?

If not then all aboard the McCallister train, there's no ****in seats though.

Because he would be more in touch with the players and get them playing for him.

You don't know that. The only reason people are voting for him is that he once played for us.

It's like me saying "Nicky Mohan if available would have a fair knowledge of the game and must have a link or two at the clubs hes played at. He would be more in touch with the players and get them playing for him. Plus he played for Leicesterand would be passionate"

or

"Jimmy Willis if available would have a fair knowledge of the game and must have a link or two at the clubs hes played at. He would be more in touch with the players and get them playing for him. Plus he played for Leicesterand would be passionate"

You don't know that. The only reason people are voting for him is that he once played for us.

It's like me saying "Nicky Mohan if available would have a fair knowledge of the game and must have a link or two at the clubs hes played at. He would be more in touch with the players and get them playing for him. Plus he played for Leicesterand would be passionate"

or

"Jimmy Willis if available would have a fair knowledge of the game and must have a link or two at the clubs hes played at. He would be more in touch with the players and get them playing for him. Plus he played for Leicesterand would be passionate"

Hahaha. :thumbup:

Some of the views on this forum are baffling at the best of times. :dunno:

A startling 20 of you have voted for Gary McCallister. Can you please reveal yourself if you dare/ You ask Levein to start being honest, so you do the same and please reveal whether you've voted for McCallister and your reasons why.

I'm not saying my choice would do any better than McCallister but i'm alarmed at why so many people would want him here. Is it because he is bald, similar to Martin O'Neill?

I'm certainly not guilty. Where is there any evidence to back his appointment?

My preferences, Mike Newell and George Burley are now out of it so I'm having to have another think and the options aren't very good to be honest.

And yet, putting it right would be easy. Whoever inherited that squad could never return as bad a record as Levein.

It would be like having an endless birthday. You'd soon be intoxicated on success. You'd only need a new right winger to start with plus a heading centre-forward ASAP.

Managerial doddle. :):):)

Archived