Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Team Vs Plymouth

Team I think he'll go for

Douglas

Stearman

Maybury

McCarthy

NEJ

Hughes

Smith

Gudjonsson

Kisnorbo

De Vries

Fryatt

Subs

Gerrbrand

Williams

Weslowski

Hume

Hammond

Team I'd like to see

Henderson

Stearman

Sheehan

McCarthy

Gerrbrand

Hughes

Smith

Wesolowski

Gudjonsson

Fryatt

Hume

Subs:

Maybury

NEJ

Williams

Hammond

De Vries

Team I think he'll go for

Douglas

Stearman

Maybury

McCarthy

NEJ

Hughes

Smith

Gudjonsson

Kisnorbo

De Vries

Fryatt

Subs

Gerrbrand

Williams

Weslowski

Hume

Hammond

Team I'd like to see

Henderson

Stearman

Sheehan

McCarthy

Gerrbrand

Hughes

Smith

Wesolowski

Gudjonsson

Fryatt

Hume

Subs:

Maybury

NEJ

Williams

Hammond

De Vries

agreed, on both accounts. This game has to be his last chance, even in the eyes of the board.

-------------------- Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Johansson - Maybury

Hammond - Wesolowski - Gudjonsson - Smith

---------------- Hume - Fryatt

Two quick wingers. Two fighters in the center of midfield, who will be effective going forward and defending. Of course if we decide on missing out midfield again, it'll be a waste, but that looks promising to me. This will probably Levein's final game, if he starts De Vries or Kisnorbo which at least one is likely it really is game over, not just for him but if we lose we'll be 9 points behind Plymouth, who we need to drag back into the relegation fight.

Two quick wingers. Two fighters in the center of midfield, who will be effective going forward and defending. Of course if we decide on missing out midfield again, it'll be a waste, but that looks promising to me. This will probably Levein's final game, if he starts De Vries or Kisnorbo which at least one is likely it really is game over, not just for him but if we lose we'll be 9 points behind Plymouth, who we need to drag back into the relegation fight.

Agreed. I'd replace Maybury with Sheehan (or maybe Johansson) and then replace Johansson with Dublin (experience and leadership is what we need and what Dion's got).

Team likely to start:

Douglas

Stearman - MacCarthy - Johansson - Maybury

Hughes - Williams - Gudjonsson - Smith

MDV - Fryatt

Not a terrible team, but certainly not our strongest. Biggest problem is Hughes and Williams' fickle form, Maybury's inadequacy at right back.

He will start De Vries im pretty sure of that, Levein wont drop his target man. He wasn't to bad against Cardiff any way.

I think Hughes will get back in the team as well, and Craig will just hope he plays better. He'll be banking on the return of Joey and weso to turn things around. That is if he can bring himself to drop kisnorbo.

He will start De Vries im pretty sure of that, Levein wont drop his target man. He wasn't to bad against Cardiff any way.

I think Hughes will get back in the team as well, and Craig will just hope he plays better. He'll be banking on the return of Joey and weso to turn things around. That is if he can bring himself to drop kisnorbo.

He wont drop Kisnorbo, and no way will he start Hume or Weslowski. Will stick to his ideas as the arrogant twat thinks we're doing not much wrong. I hope he's immune to pain when he gets the sack.

---------------- Henderson

Stearman - McCarthy - Magunda - Sheehan

Porter --- Wesolowski --- Joey --- Smith

---------- Fryatt --------- O'Grady

Subs: Hughes, Nissa, Hume, Maybury, Hammond

Average age of squad: 20 :rolleyes:

Team ClueLess will start (and get him sacked)-

Douglas

Stearman McCarthy NEJ Maybury

Hughes Williams Kisnorbo Smith

Fryatt De Vries

Team ClueLess should start with which will win the game 2 or 3 nil.

Henderson

Stearman McCarthy Gerrbrand Sheehan

Hughes Weso Williams Smith

Fryatt Hume

A bit of grit and steel with tough tacklers such as Sheehan and Weso. Gerrbrand IMO the best defender at the club. Fryatt and Hume seem to have a good relationship as was shown when Fryatt went down the tunnel at half time, Hume came up and gave him a massive pat o the back and they were laughing and joking.

Given Maybury's atrocious display against Cardiff and his overall decline in standards he surely can't play him against Plymouth can he? I think what we're likely to see is...

Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Johansson - Kisnorbo

Hughes - Gudjonsson - Williams - Smith

Fryatt - MDV

What I would like to see would be...

Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Gerrbrand - Sheehan

Hammond - Hughes - Wesolowski - Smith

Fryatt - Hume

...it's a very young squad but it's got passion and ability written all over it. It could move to a 4-3-3 formation very easily and even a 4-3-1-2 formation if needs be.

I'd like him to take a risk and stick with this formation for the next 3-4 games as well. It leaves us with adequate cover in defence (Dublin, Johannsson) and midfield (Williams and Joey) and would mean one of the young forwards (O'Grady?) would get a space on the bench as well.

Given Maybury's atrocious display against Cardiff and his overall decline in standards he surely can't play him against Plymouth can he? I think what we're likely to see is...

Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Johansson - Kisnorbo

Hughes - Gudjonsson - Williams - Smith

Fryatt - MDV

What I would like to see would be...

Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Gerrbrand - Sheehan

Hammond - Hughes - Wesolowski - Smith

Fryatt - Hume

...it's a very young squad but it's got passion and ability written all over it. It could move to a 4-3-3 formation very easily and even a 4-3-1-2 formation if needs be.

I'd like him to take a risk and stick with this formation for the next 3-4 games as well. It leaves us with adequate cover in defence (Dublin, Johannsson) and midfield (Williams and Joey) and would mean one of the young forwards (O'Grady?) would get a space on the bench as well.

Makes very good sense there Chimp. Pity the boss pencils in his favorite rubbish first then builds a team around that. It probably worked in Scotland.

I would play:

-----------------henderson

stearman--macarthy--gerrbrand--sheehan

-------------------maybury

hammond-----weso-----------------smith

----------------------------hume

--------------------fryatt

subs: johanson, hughes, joey, deep freeze, hamill.

--------------------Douglas

Stearman--McCarthy--Johansson--Maybury

Hughes----Wesolowski--Gudjonsson--Smith

---------------Fryatt-------Hume

I think it'll be that, but maybe Hume will be replaced by Elvis/MDV.

Could maybe bring in Gerrbrand too and Williams might be about.

He's got:

All his defenders.

All his strikers.

Five - count them - central midfielders.

Ryan Smith

He's not got Tiatto, Wilcox, Mozza or Sylla - none of whom he actually needs.

He'll not have the pressure of 20,000 at Walkers on him.

He's playing average opposition.

There aren't many places for him to hide on Tuesday, and I don't care who he plays - he just needs to get a result.

Archived