Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Kamarra

Reply from Tim Davies....

"Thanks have seen- they are outrageous, we have done everything by the book , he is asking us to make illegal approaches , we have not made any public comments all have been made by other clubs... Chris obviously does not understand the facts

Tim"

Reply from Tim Davies....

"Thanks have seen- they are outrageous, we have done everything by the book , he is asking us to make illegal approaches , we have not made any public comments all have been made by other clubs... Chris obviously does not understand the facts

Tim"

Stoke the fire Shum! Send Kamara the cat an email saying this was the response from our chief executive. It would be great to get a war of words going on in the media.

Why does that seem certain? On what grounds do you make that statement? There's been no official or unofficial statement that Holloway has even been interviewed, never mind with Newell.

QPR's statement, if I remember correctly just said the IH had asked for permission to speak to us, their Chairman then said he spoke to LCFC and then put IH on garden leave. No-one as far as I can tell has said that IH has been interviewed.

I was listening to an interview with the QPR chairman on Radio 5 who stated that.

QPR close door on Holloway

Arindam Rej

Wednesday February 8, 2006

The Guardian

Gianni Paladini feels betrayed by Ian Holloway, who allegedly met Leicester City for talks. The Queens Park Rangers chairman believes there is no way back from "gardening leave" for the manager.

"I had a phone call [on Wednesday] from Leicester the day after we played Leicester, asking for permission to speak to Ian," said Paladini. "I spoke to his agent and he said he would definitely like to speak to Leicester so he went to speak to Leicester. If you are happily married, why would you look for another woman?"

Just read the article and im outragred!!!

Kamara doesnt like our club anyway, last season when we played west ham on sky - Gudjonnson took a shot and Kamara said "oh now thats just hopeful!! running out of ideas" but at the other end 10 mins later Teddy Sheringham did exactly the same and it went miles wide he said"Oh well it is Teddy Sheringham, You never know whats gonna happen - good effort"

He's a pig. As bad as NEIL WARNOCK!

We have acted in just the way that any EMPLOYER would when trying fill a top VACANCY - ask the best in the business! Its up to the managers to decide where there future lies. Disgraceful my arse.

I was listening to an interview with the QPR chairman on Radio 5 who stated that.

QPR close door on Holloway

Arindam Rej

Wednesday February 8, 2006

The Guardian

Gianni Paladini feels betrayed by Ian Holloway, who allegedly met Leicester City for talks. The Queens Park Rangers chairman believes there is no way back from "gardening leave" for the manager.

"I had a phone call [on Wednesday] from Leicester the day after we played Leicester, asking for permission to speak to Ian," said Paladini. "I spoke to his agent and he said he would definitely like to speak to Leicester so he went to speak to Leicester. If you are happily married, why would you look for another woman?"

This is what annoys me so much about football when compared to any other buiness. Most employers are happy for you to apply to other jobs, as it proves you have some drive to improve yourself. Also it gives you the employee the chance to say to your employer xy&z have offered me 20% more cash to go somewhere else, but I am settled in my current job, are you prepared to offer me anything, and if you are worth your salt at all to the company the boss will normally at least attempt to keep you.

To suspend someone for applying for another job seems totally totally over the top, however the rumours are that the chairman of QPR has been looking for an reason to get shot of Mr Holloway, and well this looks like it !

Well its obvious Cotterill was first choice, so they went to him, got rejected. So they went to Davies as the second choice, got rejected. What are they meant to do? Just stop enquiring and feel sorry for themselves?

I hope they did do it that way. Almost everywhere but this board thinks that City did go for them vitually all at once. If that is the case Kamara will be due a fair few apologies.

I hope they did do it that way. Almost everywhere but this board thinks that City did go for them vitually all at once. If that is the case Kamara will be due a fair few apologies.

It's almost beside the point as he really doesn't know does he and as he doesn't he should keep his thoughts to himself until he does know.

It's almost beside the point as he really doesn't know does he and as he doesn't he should keep his thoughts to himself until he does know.

Alternatively, with his connections he may well know more than we think. Either way the general gist of his argument, I'm sorry to say, seems sound enough. As a journalist he's paid to air his views, whether we like them or not.

This is what annoys me so much about football when compared to any other buiness. Most employers are happy for you to apply to other jobs, as it proves you have some drive to improve yourself. Also it gives you the employee the chance to say to your employer xy&z have offered me 20% more cash to go somewhere else, but I am settled in my current job, are you prepared to offer me anything, and if you are worth your salt at all to the company the boss will normally at least attempt to keep you.

To suspend someone for applying for another job seems totally totally over the top, however the rumours are that the chairman of QPR has been looking for an reason to get shot of Mr Holloway, and well this looks like it !

Come and work at my place, and you'll find that's not always the case. :mad:

Alternatively, with his connections he may well know more than we think. Either way the general gist of his argument, I'm sorry to say, seems sound enough. As a journalist he's paid to air his views, whether we like them or not.

From what Tim Davies emailed me none of what he wrote was sound, either he or Tim are lying I know which one I'd believe.

From what Tim Davies emailed me none of what he wrote was sound, either he or Tim are lying I know which one I'd believe.

Has Tim Davies categorically denied approaching more than one manager at a time? That is the fundemental issue here. As far as I can see he has only responded as anyone cornered would do.

Has Tim Davies categorically denied approaching more than one manager at a time? That is the fundemental issue here. As far as I can see he has only responded as anyone cornered would do.

Tim called the clubs personally so it is physically impossible to contact them at the same time. Combine that with the quotes from the Burnley and Preston chairman who said "the call lasted ten seconds". From that I would glean he called a club got a no and moved on!!

Archived