Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Who Was Your Favourite Player From Each of the Years?

Who was your favourite player in the following years:

1999/00

2000/01

2001/02

2002/03

2003/04

2004/05

2005/06

Mine would have to be if I rightly remember:

1999/00 - Stan Collymore

2000/01 - Muzzy Izzet

2001/02 - Matty Piper

2002/03 - Paul Dickov

2003/04 - Paul Dickov

2004/05 - David Connolly

2005/06 - Ryan Smith (hard decision as it would have to be Wesolowski or Fryatt but both have hardly played)

To make it easier if you go on www.soccerbase.com and look under squad stats for each season it will help you remember who was playing for us each season.

No one has mentioned Collymore. Disgusting

I was going to but he only played 4 games thanks to that willy puller who's now pitched up at Hull. I should really of included 1999/00 and Collymore would walk away with the award.

I'm going to edit it.

I was going to but he only played 4 games thanks to that willy puller who's now pitched up at Hull. I should really of included 1999/00 and Collymore would walk away with the award.

I'm going to edit it.

It would be rude not too. We need him back to tell Weso how to recover from a broken leg in weeks. the guy is super human.

2000/01 Akinbiyi

How on earth did you come to that conclusion?? Was he your favorite player because it was comical to see him score goals with his knee/arse/shoulder/ankle/<insert non footballing body part here>

3 games in a 46 games season is slightlyfar fetched isn't it??

Given that most of the games that Weso hasn't played in we would struggle to name a consistently decent player (OK maybe Stearman), I don't think its that unreasonable.

My fave player for 05/06 has been Rab, for entertainment value alone.

How on earth did you come to that conclusion?? Was he your favorite player because it was comical to see him score goals with his knee/arse/shoulder/ankle/<insert non footballing body part here>

You obviously can't remember that season too well.

Akinbiyi Scored about 10 goals for us that season and in the majority of matches we went on to win.

The bottom three that season were very poor, otherwise without his goals we may well have been relegated from the Premier that season!

Shame he couldn't replicate it the following season :rolleyes:

Archived