Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

6 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Yes that would work. be warned though there is is something in the T&C's about 1 bet per household, under the same name etc etc have a quick read through as if they find a reason to not pay out they will! Also DO NOT put your in play on as soon as it kicks off. leave it at least 5 minutes as they have tried to screw me over on this offer before with that.

I have been doing  this offer with bet365 for a few years now and there is easy ways to lock in small profit (around 25 to 35) or like i will be tonight just use it as a free hit to win big. Back Madrid lay them on Smarkets and you will make a very small lose (about 50p)

If if you went Grizeman to score first with your risk free bet and it comes in you will make £100+ profit.

Like someone mentioned in the other thread first goal from a header is tempting 4/1 or even penatly at 11/1 could give you some serious profit.

Went for grizeman should of gone for the penalty! Happy with 145 profit but could of been about 700! 

Another one from our favourite European league.... again involving Cukaricki although sadly not on the same scale as the weekend lol. Vozdovac 7/2 to beat them at home. They're 6pts ahead of them having won 4 of their last 5. Their only defeat away at Partizan who are on a different level.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Walkers said:

Another one from our favourite European league.... again involving Cukaricki although sadly not on the same scale as the weekend lol. Vozdovac 7/2 to beat them at home. They're 6pts ahead of them having won 4 of their last 5. Their only defeat away at Partizan who are on a different level.

:chant:

7 hours ago, Walkers said:

Yeah this one didn't go well today... lol Hopefully Cukaricki play a big side at the weekend so I can back them at stupid to 1 since they're clearly well backed..

Didnt realise the game was last night. Presumed it was at the weekend. 

No wonder I couldn't find any betting odds for the game. :rolleyes:

Looks like that was the last games of the season and that bottom half of the table go into relegation playoffs or something, and top half into some other playoffs. 

Edited by Filbert_Ross

Foriegn tip tomorrow

SCR Altach 4/1 to win away at Rapid Vienna tomorrow evening. They're 2nd in the table, not in the greatest form but still going better than Rapid Vienna who have been dire most of the season in 7th, having not won since Christmas. Furthermore Altach have a good decent record again them winning 3 and drawing 3 in their last 7 meetings albeit none of those wins were away. Last season I know Rapid Vienna were very good and Altach underperformed near the bottom but still went unbeaten against them. Rapid lost 3-0 away at bottom club SV Ried last week and are only 5 points off the bottom now.

A mention for Crotone tomorrow away at Torino at 5/1. Torino don't really have anything to play for, Crotone are 18th and having won their last 2 look like they could be that side you get in most leagues that spend most of the season at the bottom before pulling it back at the end

And also Olimpik Donetsk 18/1 at home to Shakhtar tomorrow which I wont bother with, but they did hold Shakhtar away from home last week to a 1-1 draw. They're 4th in the table but Shakhtar are well clear at the top of the table and haven't lost all season

Edited by Walkers

7 hours ago, Walkers said:

Foriegn tip tomorrow

SCR Altach 4/1 to win away at Rapid Vienna tomorrow evening. They're 2nd in the table, not in the greatest form but still going better than Rapid Vienna who have been dire most of the season in 7th, having not won since Christmas. Furthermore Altach have a good decent record again them winning 3 and drawing 3 in their last 7 meetings albeit none of those wins were away. Last season I know Rapid Vienna were very good and Altach underperformed near the bottom but still went unbeaten against them. Rapid lost 3-0 away at bottom club SV Ried last week and are only 5 points of the bottom now.

A mention for Crotone tomorrow away at Torino at 5/1. Torino don't really have anything to play for, Crotone are 18th and having won their last 2 look like they could be that side you get in most leagues that spend most of the season at the bottom before pulling it back at the end

And also Olimpik Donetsk 18/1 at home to Shakhtar tomorrow which I wont bother with, but they did hold Shakhtar away from home last week to a 1-1 draw. They're 4th in the table but Shakhtar are well clear at the top of the table and haven't lost all season

That kind of research has led me to a 50p trixie. 

8 hours ago, Walkers said:

Foriegn tip tomorrow

SCR Altach 4/1 to win away at Rapid Vienna tomorrow evening. They're 2nd in the table, not in the greatest form but still going better than Rapid Vienna who have been dire most of the season in 7th, having not won since Christmas. Furthermore Altach have a good decent record again them winning 3 and drawing 3 in their last 7 meetings albeit none of those wins were away. Last season I know Rapid Vienna were very good and Altach underperformed near the bottom but still went unbeaten against them. Rapid lost 3-0 away at bottom club SV Ried last week and are only 5 points of the bottom now.

And here's me thinking you just happened to stumble across that Mladost game. Ha. 

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

And here's me thinking you just happened to stumble across that Mladost game. Ha. 

I love a bit of a longshots bet, thats as far as research goes lol I spend about £15 a week, £10 of that is on the weekend and half of that is on bigger sides to (admittedly only sometimes lol) guarantee a bit of a profit. The rest is just put on different things with varying chances of success. So my winnings are never particularly that much but I haven't had to deposit any money for quite a long time now. I currently have £90 odd quid but i'm on a bit of a losing streak at the mo. I'm embarrasingly excited the Norwegian/Swedish leagues are back because thats more or less all that goes on in the summer haha, and I had some success on games at the end of last season with teams that were in the same situation as Crotone which I explained a above.

Rijeka

Real Madrid

Atl Madrid

Monaco

Feyenoord

Ajax

Viktoria Plzen

is my main bet this weekend at just over 5/1

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Brighton & Hove Albion v Wigan Athletic
Reading v Rotherham United
Scunthorpe United v Chesterfield
Plymouth Argyle v Newport County
Guiseley v Tranmere Rovers

£3 returns £40

Not been a bad day, this came in. Also won on £20 on Sheffield United who were EVS and Reading in play who were EVS.

On 3/21/2017 at 22:20, Dan LCFC said:

I stand a very good chance of winning £400 here. I had a tenner on Leyton Orient to get relegated in October at 40/1.

This is going to end in the cruelest way. I can see it a mile off. Two matchdays in a row they've been a loss away from relegation and it hasn't come in.

Edited by Dan LCFC

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This is going to end in the cruelest way. I can see it a mile off. Two matchdays in a row they've been a loss away from relegation and it hasn't come in.

It'll happen and you'll collect a great win there. Just not sure who'll join them, Hartlepool are dangerously close.

Mladost Lucani................................... I cant find it on betfair sadly but on oddschecker they are on average 7/1 to beat a team at home that finished 4pts off them in the normal league season... they also beat them 1-0 at home a few months ago

Also found a Swedish 2nd division side (Varnamo) 2/1 to beat Brommapojkarna at home, Varnamo have won 2/2 so far this season with a +7 GD, Bromma as far as I can see are a recently promoted side and have 4pts from their first two games

I bet on Cukaricki to win at 1/2 then 5mins later their odds had fallen to 1/4.. seems little attention is paid to this league lol

Edited by Walkers
  • Like 1