Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Would this work on risk free.

Scenario:

Me, £50 Athletico Win, £50 Leics win Inplay

Sister, £50 Athletico Win, £50 Draw Inplay

Athletico Win we get £65 for the win plus the £50 back.

Draw we get £275 plus my risk free back

Leics win we get £650 back plus her risk free.

Would that work? Im thinking so

Well I haven't betted in ages but Atletico HT and Leics FT is 130-1 on Betfair Exchange.... I can't not have a fiver on that..... HT Losing and in the second half a meteoric rise to ascendency with a Vardy Brace and a late Slimani header or even an N'didi screamer - writings on the wall!

21 hours ago, shawy2510 said:

Would this work on risk free.

Scenario:

Me, £50 Athletico Win, £50 Leics win Inplay

Sister, £50 Athletico Win, £50 Draw Inplay

Athletico Win we get £65 for the win plus the £50 back.

Draw we get £275 plus my risk free back

Leics win we get £650 back plus her risk free.

Would that work? Im thinking so

Yes that would work. be warned though there is is something in the T&C's about 1 bet per household, under the same name etc etc have a quick read through as if they find a reason to not pay out they will! Also DO NOT put your in play on as soon as it kicks off. leave it at least 5 minutes as they have tried to screw me over on this offer before with that.

I have been doing  this offer with bet365 for a few years now and there is easy ways to lock in small profit (around 25 to 35) or like i will be tonight just use it as a free hit to win big. Back Madrid lay them on Smarkets and you will make a very small lose (about 50p)

If if you went Grizeman to score first with your risk free bet and it comes in you will make £100+ profit.

Like someone mentioned in the other thread first goal from a header is tempting 4/1 or even penatly at 11/1 could give you some serious profit.

5 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Well I haven't betted in ages but Atletico HT and Leics FT is 130-1 on Betfair Exchange.... I can't not have a fiver on that..... HT Losing and in the second half a meteoric rise to ascendency with a Vardy Brace and a late Slimani header or even an N'didi screamer - writings on the wall!

Come on then City!